Alright, I'm already getting sick of it.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
one question for you Cards fans I do have. Something our media was kind of making fun of this week. Is why is Wiz so paranoid of a coach?

Whiz is supremely insecure and feels totally inferior to all other coaches... particularly to Mcarthy, who has how many playoff wins versus Whiz? Yea, Whiz - a guy who merely led the NFL's must futile franchise in league history to back to back Division titles, and was under 3 mins away from winning the Super Bowl last season! LMAO!!!

:biglaugh:

BTP

Veteran
Reaction score
that looks like a trolling post to me :biglaugh: Care to answer my question now? In case you missed it:

Why is Wiz so paranoid of a coach? Especially with the injury reports and game plans(this I can see). Our media was making fun of the fact that the press was only allowed into the facilities for five minutes for pratice and holding his PC outside under a tree. Is that something he usually does?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
that looks like a trolling post to me :biglaugh: Care to answer my question now? In case you missed it:

Why is Wiz so paranoid of a coach? Especially with the injury reports and game plans(this I can see). Our media was making fun of the fact that the press was only allowed into the facilities for five minutes for pratice and holding his PC outside under a tree. Is that something he usually does?
if that's paranoid, what would you call Belichick? What good does it do to allow media into a practice? The whole tree thing, i don't know what you're talking about. Every PC i have seen is done in a room with Whiz up front. I've also never noticed anything out of the ordinary when it comes to the injury report.Alot of times it's not until gameday when a decision is made on a players availability just like earlier in the year Boldin was po'd that he was an inactive abour 90 minutes prior to the game.

Just because McCarthy was stupid enough to give the Cards their gameplan last week doesn't mean Whiz should do the same during this week.

BTP

Veteran
Reaction score
Every PC i have seen is done in a room with Whiz up front.

This is from yesterday,don't always take what you TV as what's really there.

You must be registered for see images

Just because McCarthy was stupid enough to give the Cards their gameplan last week doesn't mean Whiz should do the same during this week.

guess what guy? That offense you seen last Sunday was nothing more then our very vanilla offense with the slants and crossing routes. That's what cracks me up about that and some of the whining some people did about that game. McCarthy was even quoted that it wasnt even close to a quarter of his playbook.

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's becoming clearer by the minute that the Cardinals are being overlooked by the morons in the sports media world. Whether it's the moron twins, Mike & Mike or even Jaworski, who is now leaning green. It's funny how they mostly resort back to our performance against the Niners, yet they have forgotten about the Vikings game. I can't wait until Monday, when these morons have to sound surprised again. We will pick Rodgers twice & he will fumble once. You heard it here. Warner will have 2 turnovers, but we win by 7.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BTP

Perhaps as a packers fan you dont understand nice weather in January but could the PC be outsifde because it is a beautiful day?

BTP

Veteran
Reaction score
BTP

Perhaps as a packers fan you dont understand nice weather in January but could the PC be outsifde because it is a beautiful day?

that's why I was asking, Is this a normal thing he does?

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Over the years a lot of our coaches (and there have been a lot of coaches over the years) will have PC's outside. We really do have great weather. I own a heavy coat but haven't worn it since I took the family up the mountain three years ago to play in the snow.

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
Weather or Not!

Over the years a lot of our coaches (and there have been a lot of coaches over the years) will have PC's outside. We really do have great weather. I own a heavy coat but haven't worn it since I took the family up the mountain three years ago to play in the snow.

What a fun thread to read. Just want to ask our Packer friends if they think the back-to-back travel schedule and the weather conditions in GB this week will have any impact on their team's play this weekend?

Does that give the Cards an added advantage over just simply having the home field?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The most amazing thing is you think you have a franchise on surprises. Do you think the Cardinals invented this? Isn't it possible the Packers will stun your team?
Not very sharp analysis, but I do wish you all well, very good fans, but a little too "****-sure"
Never lost back to back weeks? oh, so that will never be broken right?
Holy smokes, you fans come up with it all, but good luck, it's all good.
Bottom line, Packers are a better football team than yours but you're good enough to give an upset. It won't happen of course, but it will be fun to watch.
See you next year, I'd love a rivalry with your team if you can maintain playoff caliber football, obviously the Packers will with one of the youngest teams in the NFL.
You're good fans, respectful of other teams fans, hopefully that continues after Sunday.

Oh yes we are the ones who are "****-sure"? What an arrogant post. You people are amazing.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Bidwill family requested that the Green Bay media be kept outside of their office facility due to the large amount of bullsh!t on their shoes.

Gotta protect the carpets, dontcha know?

JTS

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've read that article. And I've listened to Wisenhunt's press conferences. You really think it's that simple? Your coach doesn't like ours, so he's going to win? This is the most ludicrous thing I've heard on these boards since registering here.

I know it's tough to grasp that our 4th year head coach (59.375 career winning percentage) might be able to hang with your 3rd year head coach (56.25 career winning percentage), but you sorely underestimate the Packers.

The "tipping the game plan" thing is great media fodder, but do you think any NFL head coach would find it wise to show anything he DOESN'T want the other team to see in a game like last week? Come on. Let's be serious. You chose to show nothing in hopes that we wouldn't know what to look for. Maybe we chose to show something in hopes to set up something else on Sunday.

And believe me, Wisenhunt IS a smart guy. He didn't need to watch Sunday's game film to know that we'd go right after Toler and Adams when they were in the game, and prove, man for man, that we're better than they are. Now he has to account for it, and by doing so, he'll open up a hole someplace else.

It doesn't matter that he's seen some of these things. The Cardinals, like just about every team we've faced since he returned from injury eight games ago, have shown a complete inability to account for Jermichael Finley. They collapse the D to his seam routes in the middle of the field, and Driver, Jennings, Nelson and Jones are left with one on ones. Boom, like clockwork. And since we've been utilizing that 5 wide set with Rodgers making adjustments at the line and getting the ball out quickly, it's damn near impossible to get to him. You're going to have to man up and cover our guys. I'm sorry, but you won't be able to do it.

And an entire week of film study and vanilla schemes won't allow Bridges to block Clay Matthews any better, simply because he isn't good enough. Wisenhunt will roll an RB over there to help. And it will open up a blitzing lane for someone else.

And hitting us in the mouth? Come on. If you think moving the ball on the best defense in the NFC is going to be a lock, you'll probably be surprised come Sunday.

And you're right, the QBs are close. Rodgers quite a bit more mobile, younger, and arguably a tad more ability. Warner obviously a lot more battle tested. But we get after the QB better than the Cardinals do. We pursue the ball better than this Cardinals defense does. We play the ball better in the secondary than this Cardinals defense does. And that will make all the difference. Not Wisenhunt's little grudge.

Sorry, but this is nothing short of trolling. Opposing fans only come here for 2 reasons: either to intelligently talk football and learn more about who their team is playing that week or to just talk **** and bask in their ignorance. Luckily for you, this weeks game should instill a modicum of caution and decency in you for the future as far as boasting about your team's invincibility.

Your O-line has given up the most sacks in the league---twice as many as ours has. Our D has sacked opposing QBs more than your has. So why the hell should we be worried about you guys getting after our QB and not the other way around???

Instead of assigning a RB to help Bridges, we'll throw a TE over there and stonewall Matthews the same way we did with Jared Allen, when he didn't get so much as a tackle against us. Fortunately for us, we only have to worry about Matthews. The next closest guy for GB is Jenkins IIRC who has 4 or 5. You guys are gonna have to worry about Dockett, Campbell, Berry and Haggans every time Rodgers drops back.

I can tell you what will happen when you go 5 wide on us. Rodgers will hurt us a few times, but Davis will bring the house on him and he will be hurting for the remainder of the game. We have that effect on QBs. The better question is what you're gonna do when we go 4 wide or use our 2TE sets. This will be a much better game than you are anticipating bud.

I think both teams will throw the ball well. The team that wins the ground battle will win the game this week IMO.

Last edited:

BTP

Veteran
Reaction score
What a fun thread to read. Just want to ask our Packer friends if they think the back-to-back travel schedule and the weather conditions in GB this week will have any impact on their team's play this weekend?

no,normal routine,in fact travel to the same place two weeks in a row probable helps them. They actually know what to expect. I could see if it was two different teams and traveling to two different places. No on the weather conditions in GB, it shouldn't have a baring on that. We have a very nice indoors practice field called the Don Huston center in which is very climated controled.

Last edited:

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
no,normal routine,in fact travel to the same place two weeks in a row probable helps them. They actually know what to expect. I could see if it was two different teams and traveling to two different places. No on the weather conditions in GB, it shouldn't have a baring on that. We have a very nice indoors practice field called the Don Huston center in which is very climated controled.

I know what you meant to type and thanks for the info! Too cold to hit the right letters in sequence on the old KB maybe but not to practice for a football game:).

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
This is from yesterday,don't always take what you TV as what's really there.

You must be registered for see images

guess what guy? That offense you seen last Sunday was nothing more then our very vanilla offense with the slants and crossing routes. That's what cracks me up about that and some of the whining some people did about that game. McCarthy was even quoted that it wasnt even close to a quarter of his playbook.
It may be not be close to a quarter of his playbook but so what. That's about all a coach uses in his game plan anyway. The fact is that what his gameplan is for the Cards and what offense he's going to run. Or do you think McCarthy is going to come out with about 400 new plays for this weeks game. He's going to go with about 75-100 plays,if that, for all situations, and that forms his gameplan. Whisenhunt and every other coach is going to do the same. So no matter how big his playbook is, he showed what he think is going to work against the Cards. For both teams it going to come down to execution anyway.

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score

every player i've head on the radio say it will undoubtedly be factor and it's very hard to out west,back east, and then back out west in back to back to weeks. But look at the bright side, it will give you guys an excuse for the loss.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
BTP, you have shown yourself not only to be a troll but an idiot also.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing how much better the Packers are than the Cardinals.

If that were actually true - wouldn't the Packers have beaten Minnesota at least once in the two times they played them?

We beat Minnesota handily.

Wouldn't the Pack have won their division if they were the most awesome thing since sliced cheese? :shrug: :D

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Packers were 4-0 against yours, including a 33-7 beatdown against your division champ.

lmao, against a team playing in preseason mode, geeze like that means a thing. How many times did you beat the Vikings this year ?

Reaction score

Sorry, but this is nothing short of trolling. Opposing fans only come here for 2 reasons: either to intelligently talk football and learn more about who their team is playing that week or to just talk **** and bask in their ignorance. Luckily for you, this weeks game should instill a modicum of caution and decency in you for the future as far as boasting about your team's invincibility.

Your O-line has given up the most sacks in the league---twice as many as ours has. Our D has sacked opposing QBs more than your has. So why the hell should we be worried about you guys getting after our QB and not the other way around???

Instead of assigning a RB to help Bridges, we'll throw a TE over there and stonewall Matthews the same way we did with Jared Allen, when he didn't get so much as a tackle against us. Fortunately for us, we only have to worry about Matthews. The next closest guy for GB is Jenkins IIRC who has 4 or 5. You guys are gonna have to worry about Dockett, Campbell, Berry and Haggans every time Rodgers drops back.

I can tell you what will happen when you go 5 wide on us. Rodgers will hurt us a few times, but Davis will bring the house on him and he will be hurting for the remainder of the game. We have that effect on QBs. The better question is what you're gonna do when we go 4 wide or use our 2TE sets. This will be a much better game than you are anticipating bud.

I think both teams will throw the ball well. The team that wins the ground battle will win the game this week IMO.

I fail to see how much of what I have said this week constitutes trolling. And I'm increasingly surprised at the failure to see the difference between the 4-4 first half Packers and the 7-1 second half Packers.

Since week 8: Kurt Warner sacked 9 times in 7 games and a series.

Aaron Rodgers sacked 13 times in 7 games and three quarters.

Davis will bring the house?

Rodgers versus the blitz: 118-172 (69%), 1631 yards, 10 TD, 3 INT, 110.9 QBR, good for the second best QB in the league against the blitz after Brees.

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c117812/media_center/images/static/total_access/QBBlitz16.jpg

Team that wins the ground battle...

Green Bay Packers: 3.6 yards/carry allowed, first in the NFL.

Arizona Cardinals:

You must be registered for see images attach

That's as of week 16, because as I've been told numerous times all week, week 17 actually "doesn't count" because Whisenhunt and the Cardinals have the power to take a sixteen game regular schedule and make it a fifteen game regular season schedule just by exercising their will.

As far as the matchup with Matthews... taking a tight end out of the passing game entirely because he's such a handful can't be a bad thing for the Packers. But Bridges won't be able to handle him one on one.

Cold, Hard Football Facts, who really seems to be on top of their stuff, weighed in last night.

Green Bay at Arizona (-2.5)
The Cardinals are the home team, a division champ and the favorites.

But the data, the Cold, Hard Football Facts, tell us that this is a statistical bloodbath. The Packers, most notably, are No. 1 in our Defensive Hog Index and, as noted a few weeks ago, we look at them as a dark horse candidate to win it all.

In fact, we picked them this week on the SportsIllustrated.com prediction panel to win the whole steaming bratwurst. (The SI gang gives the Pack a lot of love, with six of nine so-called “experts” anticipating a Green Bay Super Bowl appearance.)

There is a huge problem for the Pack, of course: their statistical dominance has not translated into dominance on the scoreboard, as evidenced by the team’s nice-but-not-scary 11-5 record.

In this case, though, it’s literally impossible to find one area in which the Cardinals have looked like the better team this year: Green Bay top them in every single statistical indicator on the board, except for Bendability.

That’s what we like to call a preponderance of evidence in the court of pigskin jurisprudence.

Green Bay 28, Arizona 23

http://coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_3087_Real_and_spectacular_wildcard_picks.html

However, by virtue of the Cardinals "turning it on in the playoffs" last year, the fate of this game has already been sealed. Kurt has brought the spirit of the '99 Rams offense to be coupled with the '00 Ravens-esque defense the Packers are about to be bombarded with on Sunday, all skillfully hidden by the secretive and mysterious strategy of one Ken Whisenhunt, who wisely chose to hide such things all season only to unleash them tomorrow.

Of course I speak in jest, and the game may very well be close for awhile because playoff games typically are close, but after watching every Packer game and (to this point) more than half of the Cardinals games this season, and I can't honestly convince myself that the Cardinals are a better team.

If you consider me a troll for that, then I'll suggest that you have thin skin. I don't intend to instigate anyone (unless they're really looking to be instigated) and I feel like I'm fairly well prepared to defend what I say. Sorry if it comes off otherwise.