03: "Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)"
04: "Rebel Music (3 O'Clock Road Block)"
05: "So Jah Seh"
06: "Natty Dread"
07: "Bend Down Low"
08: "Talkin' Blues"
09: "Revolution"

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm buzzing at the moment, but not on the herb... not on the ganja.. just Killian's Red here, so I hope I dont do a total true injustice of posting about this album or Bob Marley in general....

Oh...this was single handidly the most influential Reggae album ever... Marley and the female vocals (which included his wife Rita) just added so much lusture to the overall sound.... Marley was the Bob Dylan of the 70s because he was truly one of the most gifted writers of the 70s and influenced so many (including those who were popular).... Think of it like this... Dylan inlfuenced several bands that were already popular in the 60s (such as how he impacted the Beatles in how they recorded "Beatles Sell Out" thru "Rubber Soul") and Marley did the same with Eric Clapton and so many others who brought Reggae further into America's consciousness back in the 70s....

Marley excelled at everything...his political activism in his lyrics which dealt with several relevant issues of that era (and still remain vital today), but also would somehow produce an overall "feel good" sound to it.... I love lsitening (and I know many do) his music in the summertime.. It's party music...it's music to also sober-up to (which I need to do tomorrow morning, but I've had many memories of restaurants playing his albums after the bars closed and I was starting to sober-up)..... His guitar playing was vastly underrated as well.. just some of those grooves he came-up with were amazing....

I don't know how many (if any) responses this will generate (since when I did "Exodus" on Album-a-Day #68 got no replies), however, both this and "Exodus" are probably the 2 most highly influential Reggae albums of all-time and also in the history of music in general....