Aaron Francisco

spanky1

Reaction score
Is this guy a CB or a FS? I know he's listed as a CB but at 6'2"/215 he sizes out nicely as a FS. I'd like to see him gety some reps behind Griffith. We need to find out whare going to go next year at this position.I know Shazor fits into Green's plans at FS but realistically he is a SS.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Fransisco and Shazor are both the SS backups and special teamers. Harris is the FS backup.

This is according to the latest game release depth chart.

Poorknight1

Registered
Reaction score
Occasionally I get an email from Aaron's dad (BYU board mail) letting me know how things are going. Last he told me Aaron is getting reps at SS behind Adrian. Not like it's huge inside info but FWIW...

I'd like to see him get reps anywhere he can. The dude can play and is the kind of worker that you want on your team.

PK1

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
spanky1 said:
Is this guy a CB or a FS? I know he's listed as a CB but at 6'2"/215 he sizes out nicely as a FS. I'd like to see him gety some reps behind Griffith. We need to find out whare going to go next year at this position.I know Shazor fits into Green's plans at FS but realistically he is a SS.

Don't know where the CB stuff got started but I asked Aaron in Prescott and he was adamant that he's a safety. Hope he develops into a solid special teamer. For the near future that's where he needs to make his fortune.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman