A long time coming you guys

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know I don't post here very much these days...life is busy with the new baby, work is busy, I have different interests, etc. Heck, half of you may not even know who I am come to think of it :)

But a lot of you do and I just wanted to take note of how long we've been together and how VERY long we've waited for a playoff run like this.

From The Cardinals Insider on Rivals.com, to AZProSports, to this site...many of you have followed me (and of course Jim Skane) from place to place and stuck by us no matter what changes we had, what we asked of you, whatever.

The one thing that WAS consistent was the fact that the Cardinals just could never win, could never get to the playoffs.

But here we are, after all these years of bad football, and yet we all stuck together, have become friends and have made it to this point in time.

I don't even know what I'm trying to say here...it's just an awesome week for us, and awesome moment for this board...that we all have something to finally really cheer about. And we deserve it. So much fighting, arguing and bickering over who should be QB, who should we draft, etc.

All that doesn't matter this week. We're in the NFC Championship game...and we're been waiting together for so many years now.

We can all sit back, give each other hugs, high fives, pat each other on the back and watch some playoff football this weekend.

Congrats you guys for sticking it out this long with US and with the team. I'm proud to be a Cards fan.