2024 NBA Play-in Games

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warriors still paying Draymond and Wiggins for another two years yeesh.

I think they will try and move wiggs if they can. They need to clear a path for Kuminga, Wiggs and Kuminga don't play well together for whatever reason, the splits were not good.

Unless someone made them a great offer for Kuminga it just makes no sense to move the younger player who's already better IMO

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish Phoenix could find gems like Keon Ellis. He's a baller. Played the best defense I've seen on Steph in a long time.

Yeah Steph called him out in the postgame for great defense.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, if you’re GS, this run is completely dunzo, right… and Curry is 35? Gotta figure the tough, but smart thing to do would be to trade him and totally start over. And I just can’t see Curry being content to ride out the rest of his career with what’s left of this team.

So, who are the somewhat contenders with assets that likely don’t win it all this year that makes a run at him?

OKC? They’ve got a buttload of picks and talent and maybe he’s the last piece of the puzzle?

Sixers? They’ve got Maxey… maybe they overreact to not winning this season and try to pull that trigger?

Miami? Tries to send the same pupu platter that couldn’t get the Dame trade done?

Houston? They’ve got picks galore and up and coming squad.

Lakers? Don’t have much to trade but I’m sure we’d be inundated with all the “reasons” why they’re the front runners.

The one everyone says is Charlotte because his dad is there but it makes no sense team wise because they're not good.

I think Steph might be the rare exception that plays out his career on one team, but assuming Klay is gone or done, that might change.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Zion is still too big which is crazy considering he can be the best player on the court in any game. Every time he lands it’s so much pressure on his legs that it’s not surprising he’s always nicked up. Sad that he’ll never reach his true ceiling.

Peter Sheldon

Veteran
Reaction score
Zion is still too big which is crazy considering he can be the best player on the court in any game. Every time he lands it’s so much pressure on his legs that it’s not surprising he’s always nicked up. Sad that he’ll never reach his true ceiling.
so true.
I am not sure I have ever seen such a nimble person for such a massive guy. Maybe Charles Barkley comes close. But Zion is way more fluid than even Charles. I'm very surprised Pels don't utilize him even more. He's unstoppable. Now injured. Very sad.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They said last night he's lost 25 pounds since the midseason tourney. He looks slimmer but not 25 pounds slimmer. But yeah he's really going to have to continue to work on that.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Without Zion will be very tough for the Pels to beat the Kings. They won't shoot as well from 3 against NO as they did against the W's, Pels have more length to contest shots, but without Zion as a go to guy I just think the Kings will win. Brown will do something to key on either Ingram or McCollum and make the others beat them

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They said last night he's lost 25 pounds since the midseason tourney. He looks slimmer but not 25 pounds slimmer. But yeah he's really going to have to continue to work on that.
He does to me.

I think he looks as good as he did in college. I was actually impressed that I think he is finally becoming a professional.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Without Zion will be very tough for the Pels to beat the Kings. They won't shoot as well from 3 against NO as they did against the W's, Pels have more length to contest shots, but without Zion as a go to guy I just think the Kings will win. Brown will do something to key on either Ingram or McCollum and make the others beat them
Yeah I don't see the Pels winning - but apparently that means they are going to win according to some of you.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He does to me.

I think he looks as good as he did in college. I was actually impressed that I think he is finally becoming a professional.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard