2024 NBA Play-in Games

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What happened to Zion, I couldn’t see anything on the replay?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Almost glad Lakers are gonna win this hopefully they beat up on Denver at least 6 games don’t give them an easy first round. The Lakers have been winning and playing well lately…

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, the Lakers seeding getting wrapped up likely sets however the networks are gonna program the first round. Hopefully we get times and dates for the rest of our series tomorrow.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
lakers will face the nuggets

nuggets swept lakers in playoffs last year

You must be registered for see images attach

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lakers will face the nuggets

nuggets swept lakers in playoffs last year

You must be registered for see images attach
Mostly close games as I said, no way they sweep them now the league won’t allow it lol. Bronny and his refs will make sure of it…

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mostly close games as I said, no way they sweep them now the league won’t allow it lol. Bronny and his refs will make sure of it…
Why didn’t the refs make sure of it last year? Especially in mostly close games, as you said?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, the Lakers seeding getting wrapped up likely sets however the networks are gonna program the first round. Hopefully we get times and dates for the rest of our series tomorrow.
And there it is, not even thirty minutes after final whistle sends the Lakers to the playoffs.

Game 1 is at 1230 Phoenix time.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best thing I can say is 5 points from Curry and Klay combined and the W's are only down 8. Just horrible offense, Kuminga and Moody have been good off the bench or we'd be dead.

About what I expected from the rookies, showing some nerves, Looney has been a big factor too other than 3 fouls in 5 minutes he'd still be in there.

They have to do something to stop the Kings from doubling Steph so far out, Draymond isn't making the play off the pass he's only got 2 assists despite them doubling Steph that way the whole half.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Best thing I can say is 5 points from Curry and Klay combined and the W's are only down 8. Just horrible offense, Kuminga and Moody have been good off the bench or we'd be dead.

About what I expected from the rookies, showing some nerves, Looney has been a big factor too other than 3 fouls in 5 minutes he'd still be in there.

They have to do something to stop the Kings from doubling Steph so far out, Draymond isn't making the play off the pass he's only got 2 assists despite them doubling Steph that way the whole half.
It feels like the kings should be up more than they are. Kings have missed a lot of open shots. That could come back to haunt them. The defense has ramped up by both sides in this second quarter.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a huge play by Draymond at the end there not only strips Sabonis, causes him to foul him out of frustration the 3rd foul on Sabonis.

Warriors played horribly and only down 4.

I'm listening to the local guys and watching it on TNT so I don't know if they said it on TNT but earlier in the half Warriors hit a 3 it was a 13 point deficit, Steph is standing on the side waiting to come in for Podz, W's get the rebound and Podz comes down and jacks a 3 on a 3 on 2 that missed. Per Azabuike, Klay was furious at Podz screaming at him for taking a shot "because you knew you were coming out." He's a cocky kid has had some issues with Wiggins too. He actually played better in his 2nd stint, first stint other than making a 3 he didn't look good.

Klay with a donut

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Is that supposed to be a good thing - always being in the play-in tournament?
Big win by the lakers and good for them that they don’t have to play another game. I would rather be 0-0 in the play in tournament and make the top 6. these teams are expending a lot of energy. And for some of these teams, they have had to play like this for several weeks just to get here. They are going to run out of gas IMO. It might be happening to GS right now.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tough to defend when the Kings are just raining 3's but Kerr is getting completely outcoached. He took until mid 3rd to finally stop just giving Curry the ball and telling him to beat a double, he put Podz in and yet Curry was still handling the ball, so why have Podz in? He should have had CP3 in to get Curry off the ball. But honestly Fox and Murray are the problem they can't guard either one of them. Wiggs keeps letting Fox go left you can't guard him that way

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
this one's over - sacramento looking like they don't belong in the play-in while the warriors... time to move on golden state - it's cool to have 3 great players in their prime but not 3 great player past it

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
this one's over - sacramento looking like they don't belong in the play-in while the warriors... time to move on golden state - it's cool to have 3 great players in their prime but not 3 great player past it
I wouldn’t count them out just yet, Kings love to give up runs and Curry is clutch in the 4th. We shall see….

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard