2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
TBF Brock was always more Aaron Hernandez (on the field) than Gronk style TE prospect. 6'2" or 6'3" but very quick off the LOS.
yep

i think the concern with Brock will be if you line him in-line like you are going to run the ball -- not sure the defense will really honor that

Gronk, Kittle, Andrews, et al -- they are at a worst decent run blockers with Kittle being very good.

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
And Gronk was a phenomenal blocker.
yep -- so the whole playbook was open

Pitts in Atlanta -- he basically is a big WR and i think the defense treats him that way.

I think a team that already has a good in-line TE and is creative enough to use Bowers like a H-back -- probably can get some good production out of him

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
yep -- so the whole playbook was open

Pitts in Atlanta -- he basically is a big WR and i think the defense treats him that way.

I think a team that already has a good in-line TE and is creative enough to use Bowers like a H-back -- probably can get some good production out of him
I agree, but that might not worth a first rounder for sure.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
there seems to be a consensus that Bowers is going top 15...all the way to 5th to the Chargers. I just dont see it. He is a very good player, but i dont see him becoming a superstar. I think he would be an an amazing H back type player, kind of like a Jusycheck 2.0...but Id take Mcbride over Bowers in a heartbeat,

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
there seems to be a consensus that Bowers is going top 15...all the way to 5th to the Chargers. I just dont see it. He is a very good player, but i dont see him becoming a superstar. I think he would be an an amazing H back type player, kind of like a Jusycheck 2.0...but Id take Mcbride over Bowers in a heartbeat,

Yeah was just thinking the same thing. McBride > Bowers.

McBride is legit turning out to be the steal of the 2022 draft.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The dream scenario is trading down and still end up picking MHJ or even Nabers/Alt
I dont think such scenario is possible unless Monti is able to trade back up for like he did last year with Paris.

Falcons at 8 is about the lowest I'd go. And thats only if they can get a guarantee the Chargers wont take MHJ and are willing to trade back.

On mock simulators Tennessee is often trading up to 4 for Joe Alt. Again can we secure a trade up to 5?

Unless they really do have Nabers/Odunze wth very close grades to MHJ.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard