2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
So far, draft prospects that have stood out this year that I have seen.
TE Brock Bowers: Georgia, ive never seen a TE this productive in college ever. he is a bit small for a TE though
WR Malik Nabers: LSU: has been unstoppable this season
WR Keon Coleman: Florida State: Big and athletic
DT Mason Taylor: LSU, hopefully returns to form prior to injury, we need talent on the Dline
C Sedrick Van Pran: Georgia

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we do trade out of Caleb, I hope it’s a team like the Raiders. Think of it like this:

- We’ll get bank from a team that’s already talent-deficient in most areas.
- They won’t have the resources to build around Caleb because they gave them to us.
- Raiders most likely won’t be the real playoff contenders until after Caleb demands for a new contract, in-turn will make it even more difficult to build around him.
- Team is in the AFC. A really competitive AFC in a division with Reid/Mahomes & Herbert.

Just think about this for a minute.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
If we do trade out of Caleb, I hope it’s a team like the Raiders. Think of it like this:

- They won’t have the resources to build around Caleb because they gave them to us.
- Raiders most likely won’t be the real playoff contenders until after Caleb demands for a new contract, in-turn will make it even more difficult to build around him.
- Team is in the AFC. A really competitive AFC in a division with Reid/Mahomes & Herbert.

got it, they'll be giving us future high draft picks... :)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

And this is the real argument about why we need 1 & 2 or 1 & 3. If the Raiders are exceptionally bad, they're likely still drafting at 6 or 8 or whatever. They fire their coach (maybe) and they need to do something.

But you still need a difference-maker in this draft, and despite all the posts on here, there aren't going to be 8 prospects with generational grades.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And this is the real argument about why we need 1 & 2 or 1 & 3. If the Raiders are exceptionally bad, they're likely still drafting at 6 or 8 or whatever. They fire their coach (maybe) and they need to do something.

But you still need a difference-maker in this draft, and despite all the posts on here, there aren't going to be 8 prospects with generational grades.
Yup.

My current dream-scenario is Houston being #2(or #3 if Chicago is at #2) to draft MHJR while trading back with Vegas in that 6-8 range. This of course if our own pick is at #1.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Scout for the Cardinals at Colorado's practice.

He's shown talking to Deion at 12:06. The scout then speaks to the team after practice (linked) about having to give honest evaluations back to his boss.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Athletic came out with updated draft order projections today:
TeamProjected WinsPlayoff Chances
1. Arizona40.4%
2. Houston -> Arizona4.71.2%
3. Chicago4.81.9%
4. Carolina -> Chicago5.84.6%
5. New England6.49.2%
6. NY Giants6.914.5%
7. Indianapolis7.115.3%
8. Denver7.214.8%
9. Minnesota7.424.4%
10. NY Jets7.523.5%

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

No D, just no.

Raiders are my afc team...cant have them drafting a QB until they get rid of that hack coach.....whatsisname...McDouche

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That has to be strictly schedule driven cause those three other teams look as bad or worse than us. I’m not sure 4-13 clinches the #1 pick this year.
agree. 4 wins likely puts you around pick 5 this year, lol... there are some very poor teams taking the field this season.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd