2023 2nd round #41 pick is BJ Ojulari LB

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I don’t like drafting projects early. The Cards weren’t afraid of projects because Ossenfort was thinking possible long term rebuild. I think Gannon stunned him by finding ways to be competitive With this roster. This competitiveness may well scuttle Ossenfort’s QB plans. As to OJ, he’s got a long way to go to be an impact player.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
That's why it uses rates.
Rates hide the difference in sample size, bruh. Will Anderson had played 221 snaps (67% of the defense's snaps). B.J. Ojulari has played 67 snaps (19% of team total). Only a fraction of those are pass rush stats.

Any rate data based on 30 snaps is deeply sus.

I'd also add that I'm skeptical AF on pass rush win rate. That's not really an objective measurement.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rates hide the difference in sample size, bruh. Will Anderson had played 221 snaps (67% of the defense's snaps). B.J. Ojulari has played 67 snaps (19% of team total). Only a fraction of those are pass rush stats.

Any rate data based on 30 snaps is deeply sus.

I'd also add that I'm skeptical AF on pass rush win rate. That's not really an objective measurement.

I'm not a fan of PWRW but at least it's applied evenly over all Edge rushers and however they quantify a win Ojulari is getting a high percentage.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Who is the source for these stats?

According to Pro Football Reference Ojulari doesn't have a pressure, knock down or hurry.

Will Anderson, on the other hand, is credited with 2 hurries, 5 knockdowns and 8 pressures.

Something doesn't seem right

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Who is the source for these stats?

According to Pro Football Reference Ojulari doesn't have a pressure, knock down or hurry.

Will Anderson, on the other hand, is credited with 2 hurries, 5 knockdowns and 8 pressures.

Something doesn't seem right
These are ESPN stats based on player tracking data from NFL Next Gen Stats. ESPN says that it's based on whether a player can "beat" their blocker within 2.5 seconds.

Will Anderson is 5th in the NFL in pass rush win rate. He has 72 pass rushes in 221 snaps. Don't know where Brit's tweet is coming from; ESPN shows Will Anderson's PRWR at 29%.

Beginning to think K1SinceDay1 might not be on the level.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are ESPN stats based on player tracking data from NFL Next Gen Stats. ESPN says that it's based on whether a player can "beat" their blocker within 2.5 seconds.

Will Anderson is 5th in the NFL in pass rush win rate. He has 72 pass rushes in 221 snaps. Don't know where Brit's tweet is coming from; ESPN shows Will Anderson's PRWR at 29%.

Beginning to think K1SinceDay1 might not be on the level.
You mean some guy with 1000 Twitter followers isn’t a legit source of news?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I would say those numbers would in fact make him a project. I’m not saying there were better chances at that point in the draft. I would add there were prospects at orher positions of more immediate value.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson