2023 2nd round #41 pick is BJ Ojulari LB

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's not. I've had a tonne of people call me out on stuff. It happens both ways just the same.

Pretty sure pointing out posters bad takes is not disallowed.

Given the number of times Stout clutches his pearls, and plays the offended virgin, they must be worn down to a sliver.;)

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He had a really good game and there have been some signs over the last few weeks. He’s had multiple plus where he wasn’t making the play but forced some holding calls or set the edge perfectly forcing a player to cut back and allowing another player to make the play. If you look at the stats of pretty much every defensive player taken in the first round he has been on par with those guys most of the season. Hopefully he continues to develop and make plays.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Ugh, the call out culture on this board absolutely sucks. Isn't this supposed to be absolutely verboten?

I'm glad Ojulari had a great game. That's all to the better for the team. That said, I will also say FINALLY, and also say let's see him continue to develop.
Bro he was throwing snarky shade. You do that and people aren't going to forget and are going to point it out.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You're confusing pointing out bad takes with blatant call outs. Do you never wonder why a ton of people call you out on stuff? It's because you gleefully go after anyone who ever disagrees with you. You always demand crow eating. I can say I'm probably one of the most contentious posters around, and I argue with folks all the time, but I tend to avoid the crow-eating crap. It's just not on.

That's because every single offseason the same people crow on about how FA was garbage, or this signing is garbage or X draft pick sucks and 9 times out of 10 pretend it never happened when it's proven wrong. I will absolutely own everything I say and admit if I got it wrong, and frequently do.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Jesus will you two get a room already? :)

I logged on the board this morning to read about my boy rising like the Phoenix, not to see you and Britcard do this:

You must be registered for see images
I was shocked as well. Came for the positivity today, added such with posts, saw a couple of weird call out posts, commented on those, and then a certain poster swooped in to start a fight. Whatchagonnado?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
you see the qualities that got him drafted -- a good burst and long arms. His first sack he had a nice stab move, disengaged and closed (vs a TE -- but they still count). He does kinda move like Chandler Jones --

he is just so long and lean -- may take a year for the strength to get up to a point where he can stay on the field for all three downs

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
That's because every single offseason the same people crow on about how FA was garbage, or this signing is garbage or X draft pick sucks and 9 times out of 10 pretend it never happened when it's proven wrong. I will absolutely own everything I say and admit if I got it wrong, and frequently do.
No, you are grossly misstating what happens in the offseason. Crowing would indicate we like it, that we enjoy bad offseasons. Do we complain about bad offseasons? Yes. Crow about them? That would be silly. But, hey, you got what you want. You came here to pick an argument with me and got one. No denying who kicked off this ish show, man.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was shocked as well. Came for the positivity today, added such with posts, saw a couple of weird call out posts, commented on those, and then a certain poster swooped in to start a fight. Whatchagonnado?

Pretty sure the fight was started at the "commented on those" stage. Not the swooping stage.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing written on this site qualifies as 'really necessary.' ;)

But triggering a bit of moaning and groaning from our resident 'it's not me, officer' can be entertaining.

The moderator was warning you there to let it go and you should have.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The second sack was mostly a gift. The first, however, was anything but ordinary. He showed excellent bend (critical trait), then when he neared the QB he showed agility. Finally he displayed strength by taking down the QB with less than the ideal grip. This overall showed excellent potential, but there’s a way to go yet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison