2021-22 Regular Season Win Total

How many games will the Suns win this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How many wins do you think the Suns will rack up this season? This will be a full 82 game season.

I figured I'd offer a few choices, obviously 41 or fewer wins would mean lottery bound.

42-48 would point towards being a fringe playoff team that might have to deal with a play in game.

49-54 would be a playoff team that doesn't have to worry about the play-in games

55+ would be looking at home court in round 1 and potentially beyond that

NBA Regular season starts October 18th, the Suns season starts against the Nuggets on October 20th.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta aim high but as Monty Williams said:

“We can’t play one half of the season and get happy on the farm and forget what we’ve done."

I will go with 55+ wins.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
If this team doesn't win 55+ games I think it has to be seen as a failure. They were just in the finals and the roster has only gotten stronger this offseason.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It scares me how high I am on this team. With how wide open the west is, how great we played last year, how much I expect their confidence to have grown... anything short of devastating injuries pegs this team as a top 3 seed.

If they stay healthy, I think it will be the most well rounded team in franchise history.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am expecting 60+. Of course that assumes relatively good health.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am just not buying the Lakers hype at all.

suns are a team, and play like a team. Lakers are some kind of a frankenstein creation of old fragile parts.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

suns are a team, and play like a team. Lakers are some kind of a frankenstein creation of old fragile parts.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lakers flame out spectacularly nor would it shock me to see them sweep through the playoffs. They are loaded but it remains to be seen how well the pieces will fit and how many of them can remain upright and mobile.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm surprised by the overall optimism for this season and I share it too. I wish I would have included another option now for 62+ wins for this team to challenge for the franchise best regular season record.

I don't think that will happen, I think 60 is where this team peaks. I'm not trying to take anything away from them because I believe it might be the most well rounded Suns team ever but I would be surprised to see everyone stay healthy enough to challenge for that many wins.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I am really high on this team. I really think Ayton, Bridges, and the two Cams are all going to be better than last year, I think Booker is going to be stronger mentally, and I really think the new additions will be very effective. I am going with 60 wins.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think the Suns win around 52. The Suns were decently healthy last year and I don't think that will be 100% sustainable, but the depth of the team will enable the Suns to win some games when a few injuries strike.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
49 wins is basically playing .600 ball, that's a very solid season IMO.
Sure it's solid, but is solid good enough for this team? 49 just seems like the safe way out. 49-33 sound like a solid season for the Finals runners-up?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
49 wins is basically playing .600 ball, that's a very solid season IMO.
I am actually shocked people think this team will win less games than last season, when they played 10 less games, and had to take 15 games to get intigrated with Chris Paul.

If we win less than 50 something terrible has happened, because even missing any 1 starter I think this team is a 50 win team.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
RARW!!!!!
MY PANTS ARE TIGHT!
LETS DO THIS!
All of the videos on this channel are top notch.
JIC you've been living under a rock.

The background music made me want to play some Johnny Cash!

It's just a matter of time before the Suns are going to run them down.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am actually shocked people think this team will win less games than last season, when they played 10 less games, and had to take 15 games to get intigrated with Chris Paul.

If we win less than 50 something terrible has happened, because even missing any 1 starter I think this team is a 50 win team.

I think 50 wins is possible with any starter missing significant time other than CP3. If Paul missed a lot of time then we're probably a play-in team but even that should be a 500 squad.

It would take multiple catastrophic injuries to derail this team. Unless of course Jalen Smith sees minutes and causes Paul, Booker, and Ayton to ask out.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Bro it’s amazing how the media wants to hype them up. Theres a ton of players that need to dominate the ball to be effective:

LeBron
Westbrook
THT
Rondo
Melo

LeBron and Rondo are facilitators though.

Then couple that with a coach who isn’t afraid to make decisions to alienate some players. Last year they chose Drummond over Gasol, sat Trez and avoided giving Kuzma important minutes.

I’m not seeing how this works out, everyone can’t play nice with each other.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I chose the 49 to 54 option but I'm not thrilled about those numbers. I'm assuming more health problems this year than last but nothing catastrophic so I expect we'll finish in the mid 50's and I've vacillated between that one and the 55+. That's why I did the write-in vote for 54 to 56 wins.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson