2020 Draft

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And if no one want to trade up? If you really wanted him there’s not a whole Lotta difference between 10 and 15 if no one’s willing to give you anything for that pick

Seriously - you really believe you couldn't at least get a bench player or a second rounder to move up 5 or 6 spots? Stop making excuses for James Jones incompetence.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
It is a B grade from me. Kinda a bummer since there were 2 A’s on the board, but he was definitely part of the second bundle after Haliburton and Vassell. I’m guessing we tried to trade down 3-4 spots but couldn’t find any takers.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Haliburton isn't viewed as a true 1, and won't be a top 2 either.

Seriously...Jalen Smith will fit into the rotation at some point. That's how you win in the NBA draft:. You either draft a guy who is going to be a good rotation player, or get lucky on a "potential" guy.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It is a B grade from me. Kinda a bummer since there were 2 A’s on the board, but he was definitely part of the second bundle after Haliburton and Vassell. I’m guessing we tried to trade down 3-4 spots but couldn’t find any takers.
Seems like we went pure need!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Haliburton isn't viewed as a true 1, and won't be a top 2 either.

Seriously...Jalen Smith will fit into the rotation at some point. That's how you win in the NBA draft:. You either draft a guy who is going to be a good rotation player, or get lucky on a "potential" guy.
Or you draft what should be a solid rotation player and get lucky with unforeseen potential.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr