Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eddie Johnson on Ben Simmons.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He stays at the 3pt line because Ben Simmons plays like a center on offense and kills their spacing. Without Simmons, Embiid would be able to be a low post Center, where no one in the league can contain him.

you can see he’s dead tired they’ve called him out on TNT numerous times

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Eddie Johnson on Ben Simmons.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I don't know what his work ethic is like, but from what I've read on 6ers boards is that he is more interested in IG models than working on his game.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
No....he does not go hard on coaches. Steve Wilks was the worst head coach I’ve ever seen and SAS pretty much went on national TV and called the cardinals a racist organization for “not giving him a chance”

you think the situation and team is Dallas is the same as Philly? Lol ok
Boohoo get over it. Too even put race in this conversation and to claim SAS doesn’t go hard on black players/coaches is insanity to say the least. SAS said much more egregious takes over the years towards black athletes and you pull up that ONE instance?! Get a life.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what his work ethic is like, but from what I've read on 6ers boards is that he is more interested in IG models than working on his game.

I'm sure some team will trade for him.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Boohoo get over it. Too even put race in this conversation and to claim SAS doesn’t go hard on black players/coaches is insanity to say the least. SAS said much more egregious takes over the years towards black athletes and you pull up that ONE instance?! Get a life.

I hit a nerve? Lol I’m an adult capable of having a legit conversation about real things. If you want to ignore it go ahead

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hit a nerve? Lol I’m an adult capable of having a legit conversation about real things. If you want to ignore it go ahead
You’re a liar bringing up half-truths. And you got called out on it. Get over it!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Philly's loss falls on any one person then it should be Simmons. You can't be paying someone max money to hide or ride the bench in 4th quarters.

Doc is in year 1 in Philly, he's barely had a chance to implement his own system. Firing him so soon will scare away any quality candidates. You need to give Doc another year, at least.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Inside the nba acting like the bucks have the title locked.

Why? I feel the west has it locked.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Because TNT has the ECF games and ESPN has the WCF. That is likely going to dictate how each network covers the conference finals.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

because none of them believe in the Suns. So we’ll have to keep busting everyone’s ass.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You’re a liar bringing up half-truths. And you got called out on it. Get over it!

i mean not really and you haven’t brought anything to the table as far as proof just pretty much na uh type stuff.

if you feel that way that’s great

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Philly's loss falls on any one person then it should be Simmons. You can't be paying someone max money to hide or ride the bench in 4th quarters.

Doc is in year 1 in Philly, he's barely had a chance to implement his own system. Firing him so soon will scare away any quality candidates. You need to give Doc another year, at least.

In this series Philly blew an 18 point lead and 26 point lead. What part of that falls on Doc? Of the 8 biggest blown leads in playoffs Doc has coached 5 or something like that.

6 times a Doc team has blown either a 3-1 or 3-2 series lead.

He’s proven time and time again don’t matter if it’s Orlando, LA or Philly when things start going back he can’t make adjustments.

his playoff record is down right embarrassing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In this series Philly blew an 18 point lead and 26 point lead. What part of that falls on Doc? Of the 8 biggest blown leads in playoffs Doc has coached 5 or something like that.

6 times a Doc team has blown either a 3-1 or 3-2 series lead.

He’s proven time and time again don’t matter if it’s Orlando, LA or Philly when things start going back he can’t make adjustments.

his playoff record is down right embarrassing.

He’s won an NBA title, took a totally beat up and dragging Celtics within 15 minutes of another NBA title against a stacked Lakers team. He also won NBA Coach Of The Year with Orlando with a team that had one of the worst rosters I’ve ever seen. He guided the Clippers, one of the worst franchises in the NBA to the playoffs for like six straight years, including even after they got rid of CP3 and Blake. And he totally held that Clippers team together to beat GS in a series where the team was ROCKED by the Sterling bombshell where the team wanted to flat out quit that was probably one of the biggest distractions any playoff team could ever deal with.

He also has more than his share of total meltdowns... but always in the second round of the playoffs (except for that Orlando team that had no business being up 3-1 in the first place over Detroit).

So, he’s got some GREAT, some GOOD and some AWFUL.

overall I think that makes him a solid playoff coach... that I’m glad isn’t ours.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson