2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I don’t blame from getting out from under Westbrook but you can’t join the squad that beats you. That said he’s still going down as a top-15 or so player all time. Strictly as a fan of the game he’s one of my favorites players ever to watch hoop.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t blame from getting out from under Westbrook but you can’t join the squad that beats you. That said he’s still going down as a top-15 or so player all time. Strictly as a fan of the game he’s one of my favorites players ever to watch hoop.

I'm glad he's healthy again and yes he's fun to watch.

Seems to me like he's a better 3 point shooter in Brooklyn than he was with the Warriors. When they got rolling last night they were unguardable, and again man I wish the Warriors could get Joe Harris from the Nets that guy is just perfect for the Warriors. He's great in Brooklyn too but he'd be amazing in Oakland with teams worrying about Steph and Klay and Draymond in the middle kicking to him for open 3's.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I'm glad he's healthy again and yes he's fun to watch.

Seems to me like he's a better 3 point shooter in Brooklyn than he was with the Warriors. When they got rolling last night they were unguardable, and again man I wish the Warriors could get Joe Harris from the Nets that guy is just perfect for the Warriors. He's great in Brooklyn too but he'd be amazing in Oakland with teams worrying about Steph and Klay and Draymond in the middle kicking to him for open 3's.

Crazy thing is with Harden out they’d have their current playoff lineup plus Jarrett Allen at the 5 and Levert off the bench had they not made that trade. Nash and D’Antoni should get a lot of credit for making it gel as well as it has given the egos.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but if Harden makes it back nobody is beating Brooklyn. That is the most stacked team in the NBA if everyone is healthy. Especially, with the reemergence of Griffin.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will post this here as well.

Report Nikola Jokic has won the NBA MVP.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The MVP announcement will be made during TNT pregame show tonight.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The MVP announcement will be made during TNT pregame show tonight.

You'd think they would wait until game 3 with Jokic back in front of his home court fans. Should give Denver a reason to come out fired up.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd think they would wait until game 3 with Jokic back in front of his home court fans. Should give Denver a reason to come out fired up.

That's a great idea but maybe the NBA wanted to be impartial with the announcement.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nikola Jokic will be eligible for super max in 2022 or 2023 offseason.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, the jazz take live by the three die by the three to another level.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hate to say it but if Harden makes it back nobody is beating Brooklyn. That is the most stacked team in the NBA if everyone is healthy. Especially, with the reemergence of Griffin.

yeah they appear unbeatable, but they aren’t actually as good as millwaukee is making them look.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jazz do nothing for me....I want them to beat LA only because I dont think they can hang with us.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Jazz are losing because of their uniform color. It's so unlike the Jazz.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
He’ll get presented with the trophy before game 3 in Denver.

Before, or at halftime? Either way, it could be an advantage for the Suns. I haven't actually counted things up, but it seems to me that the home team often underperforms in Ceremony Games. It's as though it takes away from their concentration, while giving the visitors more motivation.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The jazz remain boring even in the playoffs.

clippers are so much better without Beverlys false hustle. It has given Reggie Jackson new life.

Last edited:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Don is on fire

I wonder what percentages of PG drives are on the right and fadeaways on the left.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right on cue. Jazz catching heat on here and they catch fire with a nice comeback. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose