2019 4th round pick is Hakeem Butler WR

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think the Washington game is going to be as easy as some thinks it will be. They had 8 sacks against the Eagles and two turnovers. Their front four is pretty damn good. If the Cardinals can't establish a threat of a running attack, it could be a long day for the offense.

Agree. I never enter a game thinking it's going to be easy. That's a recipe for disaster.

A running attack would help to open up the offense.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Agreed. It is the NFL and we are the Cardinals so nothing is a given, but objectively, our talent should be too much on both sides of the ball.

I agree. I think the Cardinals need to get the ball out quickly on offense. Kyler needs to limit his mistakes, and to use his legs to beat the pass rush.

On defense, I think that the Redskins shouldn't be able to move the ball frequently. Young QB. Very few weapons. Not a particularly great offensive line.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Frankly it has loss written all over it
Washington game will prove if Kyler lives up to the hype more than the 49ers game.

7 point favorites. Show that you can beat the teams you're supposed to beat. Getting a lot of buzz on tv so now we're in a position of the hunted. No matter the inexperience of the HC, shaky oline, etc....get it done.

I do feel somewhat confident tho..

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One word busttttttt!!! Had such hopes he could atleast be a good redzone target for kyler :(

Isabella might be next consider they never use him...

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One word busttttttt!!! Had such hopes he could atleast be a good redzone target for kyler :(

Isabella might be next consider they never use him...
I can understand Butler not being a fit. In hindsight...he really wasnt. Kliff just liked him because of their relationship on the recruiting scene. I wanted Butler (in the 4th) as well so I dont blame him. I thought the talent was too big to pass up.

However, how Isabella, even as a gadget guy, cant get the ball is a bit of a letdown. His speed should be giving tired defenses a problem. Its early though so hopefully he will.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
how so?

or will it be the next game...

;)

I call it the Jameis.

I remember Jameis 2nd year in the league he torched what would be a Super Bowl contending Falcons team for 4 tds and 300 yards. Many were saying he was going to break out and then proceeded to throw a bunch of ints against us.

No I dont think Kyler will Jameis. Just saying its a game by game thing to see if guys live up to the hype. Can you follow up the performance with another strong one, etc.

Obviously it will take time. Just saying beating teams you should beat goes along with increasing the belief in it.

Last edited:

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
On his first ever NFL snap. Hakeem Butler is unable to catch the 4th down pass from Carson Wentz.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard