2019 4th round pick is Hakeem Butler WR

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
please let this be the pick to start round 4

I get the whole he drops passes thing but what I want more is the threat of him on the outside. He has to be accounted for. Defenses can’t ignore him.

Line him up wide and let him go deep and open up all the under stuff for Fitz, Kirk and Isabella not to mention DJ coming out of the back field. All of a sudden you have a whole new offense with a ton of speed and guys you have to account for no more just stacking the box.

Do the right thing SK

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
please let this be the pick to start round 4

I get the whole he drops passes thing but what I want more is the threat of him on the outside. He has to be accounted for. Defenses can’t ignore him.

Line him up wide and let him go deep and open up all the under stuff for Fitz, Kirk and Isabella not to mention DJ coming out of the back field. All of a sudden you have a whole new offense with a ton of speed and guys you have to account for no more just stacking the box.

Do the right thing SK

hmmmm.... +1

This kid looked pretty dangerous in his games that I watched. I'm surprised he's still on the board.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Agree. He would be an outstanding red zone weapon. I get it that he probably didn't interview well. So what?!?

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Keim has gone pretty chalk through 4

curious if this is a change in philosophy or just randomness

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Another scouting source loves his size and skill set but questions his work ethic,motor and toughness over the middle.Ranked him 7th WR

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson