2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

Frank The Fixer

Veteran
Reaction score
Judging by what happened with Sam Darnold I dont think Rosen would have got to that 4th year. Especially with this being a heavy QB draft.

We probably draft Fields or Mac Jones. Likely Fields.

And I think that guy has talent. And no matter how critical I've been of Kliff looking at Nagy makes me thankful Kyler didnt have to go through that. Even though it had its rough patches every now and then those 1st two years.

Whats happening with the Bears right now is what people expected during Kyler's rookie year with Kliff.

I live in Chicago and the entire city is depressed other than me and the local Packers fans:). Fields doesn’t look anywhere near being ready to play and being saddled by the worst coach in the league is only making it worse.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We don’t need him winning MVP anyways just helps his negotiations for even more money :)

The only award I want him using as an excuse for more money is a Super Bowl championship.
Bidwill would just let him play spring ball for the Diamondbacks to sweeten the deal.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Judging by what happened with Sam Darnold I dont think Rosen would have got to that 4th year. Especially with this being a heavy QB draft.

We probably draft Fields or Mac Jones. Likely Fields.

And I think that guy has talent. And no matter how critical I've been of Kliff looking at Nagy makes me thankful Kyler didnt have to go through that. Even though it had its rough patches every now and then those 1st two years.

Whats happening with the Bears right now is what people expected during Kyler's rookie year with Kliff.
Fields isn't as talented as Murray though. He's just not.

It also hurts that Pace went into the season with a pupu platter of offensive tackles on the roster. And I'm not talking about yummy Chinese food, the Bears tackles best case scenario would be below average, and when injuries struck, they have a disaster at tackle.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Haha idocracy awesome movie lol uogradeeee haha the pimp

And dax shepard luke wilson were hilarous

They could sooooo made idocracy 2 now! Lol
What do you mean they could make it - we are living it. Our last president was essentially president Camacho. I’m shocked that part of the subsidies given to the farmers weren’t in the form of Brando, because it’s got electrolytes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose