2010 South Africa World Cup: GROUP OF DEATH: Who Moves On?

Which TWO teams will move on?

• Total voters

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Brazil
Why they move on: Because they are Brazil and will forever be great.
Why they wont: Always the chance of a hiccup in this ultra competitive group.

North Koreal
Why they move on: Story of the world cup if they move on.
Why they wont: Brazil, Portugal, Ivory Coast?

Cote D'Ivore
Why they move on: Didier Drogba is unstopple, but he is not the only superstar on this team.
Why they wont: Ultra competitive group.

Portugal
Why they move on: Very well-rounded team full of playmakers.
Why they wont: Struggles to qualify, ultra competitive group.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Brazil & Portugal...probably the 2 of the most entertaining teams in the tournament when it comes to style of play(with Argentina).

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should do a drawing or something, where people get random teams (one from a winner pool, one from an underdog pool).. Might be fun.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, I think I am going to adopt Cote D' Rhone as my....oops Ivore..second team after Azzurri.

Any one know where to get decent tshirts on the internets?

jerry

Reaction score
I'm definitely backing Ivory Coast over Portugal to follow Brazil. That being said it would make my day if both Portugal and Ivory Coast progressed and Brazil didn't. But that ought to be highly unlikely.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely backing Ivory Coast over Portugal to follow Brazil. That being said it would make my day if both Portugal and Ivory Coast progressed and Brazil didn't. But that ought to be highly unlikely.
That would be nuts. You don't like Brazil? I thought everyone did. :)

Does anyone know what times these games will be?

Will I have to avoid ASFN and the internets to avoid seeing the scores during the day?

OP
OP
Shzm13

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I see Brazil moving on, but by no means do i like them. They always win :/

BRAZIL, COTE D'IVORE MOVE ON

btw, Cote D'Ivore sounds a hell of a lot smoother than Ivory Coast, would you not agree? :p

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Depends on how you look at underachieving they usually lose to a very good team eventually.

They lost to Germany in the quarter finals at the last European Cup. They lost to Germany in the 2006 game for the third place in the World Cup.

They have a couple world class players. Brazil will be a disappointment like 2006. Their team doesn't have "it". Offensively they look poor for Brazil's standards. Kaka has been crap for a while.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Depends on how you look at underachieving they usually lose to a very good team eventually.

They lost to Germany in the quarter finals at the last European Cup. They lost to Germany in the 2006 game for the third place in the World Cup.

They have a couple world class players. Brazil will be a disappointment like 2006. Their team doesn't have "it". Offensively they look poor for Brazil's standards. Kaka has been crap for a while.
So Portugal lose to good teams (Germnay nemed twice - what a surprise) but Brazil don't?
They lost to France last time in the 1/4 finals.
Won in 2002
Lost in Final of 1998
Won in 1994

In fact the last time Brazil failed to make it past the first round was 1966.

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

It's petty I know, but I just thought i'd call attention to the god of all football knowledge and his opinions on this poor Brazil team.

Didn't even have them coming out of the group.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's petty I know, but I just thought i'd call attention to the god of all football knowledge and his opinions on this poor Brazil team.

Didn't even have them coming out of the group.

:biglaugh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard