2010 South Africa World Cup: GROUP B: Who Moves On?

Who advances from Group B? - Select two

• Argentina

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • Nigeria

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Greece

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • South Korea

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Argentina
Why they move on: This team is stacked at just about every position on the field. Messi, Tevez, Higuian, Aguero up front. Who can stop that?
Why they wont: Diegos team flopped into the tournament, struggled vs inferior competition. Even suffered a humiliating 5-0 loss to Bolivia.

Nigeria
Why they move on: Osaze Odemwingie was Nigerias best player in the African Cup Nations. As fast as anyone in this group.
Why they wont: Relatively inexperienced, enough firepower?

Greece
Why they move on: The Greeks have recently developed a reputation of stepping up their game vs big opponents. Don't hand the 1st place to Arg just yet.
Why they wont: Giorgos Karagounis is the heart and soul of the Greek MF. Will he have enough help?

South Korea
Why they move on: Ji-Sung Park and Chu-Young Park contribute to making a solid midfield.
Why they wont: Do they have the talent, athleticism to keep up with the rest of the group?

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hmmm, tough choice. I will pick Argentina and SK at the moment. I would leave my final group predictions until nearer the tournament.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Argentina/Nigeria

African teams playing in Africa will have an advantage they normally don't have.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard