2010 Playoffs: Round 1, Game 3 - Suns At Trail Blazers Game Thread

cly2tw

Reaction score
cheesebeef,

your act around this topic somehow reminds me of the post named Andy_S on the alternative popular Suns forum -- you guys have some dark sunglasses on whenever Amare is concerned and fight all common sense to defend your one-time mistaken assessment about him. ;)

Last edited:

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Amare did keep his cool. He could kick ass if he wanted. The suspensions 3 years ago were bullsh!T. I give my opinion. I've been reading yours Cheesebeef and I don't agree with it at all...all ten pages or so. Nothing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheesebeef,

your act around this topic somehow reminds me of the post named Andy_S on the alternative popular Suns forum -- you guys have some dark sunglasses on whenever Amare is concerned and fight all common sense to defend your one-time mistaken assessment about him. ;)

huh? What was that one-time mistaken assessment about him? That he's got rocks in his head? I'll stand by that one. Doesn't mean I don't think he's a monster on the court tho. Never said anything different.

Just cause you can't see Amare as doing anything EVER wrong, doesn't mean my glasses are dark-colored or that I'm fighting all common sense. Good grief man. We've been civil to this point with each other. No need to start doing anything else... the wink at the end of an insult is still an insult dude. Grow up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amare did keep his cool. He could kick ass if he wanted. The suspensions 3 years ago were bullsh!T.

well... that explains it all. If you thought the suspensions were BS, you're obviously not gonna agree with me on anything else.

I give my opinion. I've been reading yours Cheesebeef and I don't agree with it at all...all ten pages or so. Nothing.

ok.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
wow, no video footage sent to NBA with Miller doing a double knee drop kick on amare?