Draft - one week out - what do the Cardinals do with #4?

What do the Cards do with #4

• Keep - select other (specify in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
None is so blind as he who refuses to see.

You refuse to acknowledge that KM's adaptation to the Petzing offence, where he's not required to play hero ball, is a positive step forward. Coming off of a severe injury, without the benefit of an offseason and substandard support, KM managed a top-10 offence over 8 starts.

We are not letting another draft thread devolve into a Murray debate.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
As to being ‘rude’ I wonder what KM thinks of your avatar photo with his head pasted over some animal—is that a doe or a greyhound in that photo? Is that your headshot pasted over the person posed with the KM-animal hybrid? That photo is not just rude, it is bizarre. How did that avatar get past the monitors---a beheaded KM pasted onto the body of an animal? What are you getting at with that photo???
You just haven't been around long enough to understand his handle and avatar. Not only is it allowed it's applauded.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What’s the best/cheapest current way to watch the draft. I don’t currently have nfl network or espn but know I’d need to get them
PLEX has NFL Network that you can view for free on your PC. If you have the ROKU streaming device you can also view on TV via PLEX and PLUTO.

Don't forget the popcorn!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Because there wasn't an OT prospect spec'd to the top 10. PJJ wouldn't be a top 10 prospect in this draft -- it'd be an interesting exercise to consider where he'd rank int his class. Lance Zierlein and NFL.com gave him a 6.39 grade.

That would place him eighth in this year's draft class, according to the same sources.

Oof.

You realise none of this is real right?

You're saying Paris wasn't a top 10 pick and wouldn't be top 10 this year based on the opinion of some armchair football pundits?

Let's look at the year before. Ikem Ekwonu was consensus #7 pick and Eval Neal was #9 according to a bunch of people that never played or coached in the NFL. They happened to go 6th and 7th and both have been all kinds of meh.

Lance Zierlein gave Ekwonu a 6.73 grade and Evan Neal a 6.76 grade. In this years draft, which is potentially one of the best tackle classes in recent history, his highest rated tackle is JC Latham at 6.71 (lolz) and 2nd is Joe Alt at 6.49. The man has Tyler Guyton, who is one of the rawest tackle prospects in this draft with a 0.02 higher grade than Paris Johnson last year. There's really no comparison between them.

None of this is real. It's a game for clicks and ad sales, and using it to say that Paris was a bad pick or where he would go in this draft is like saying your buddy knows better than a seasoned pilot because he plays Microsoft Flight Simulator.

But I understand why you want to believe it.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My not inconceivable mock draft

1. Caleb Williams - Bears
2. Drake Make - Commanders
3. Jayden Daniels - Raiders (Trade up)
4. JJ McCarthy - Vikings (Trade up)
5. Malik Nabers - Jets (Trade up)
6. MHJ - Giants
7. Joe Alt - Titans
8. Dallas Turner - Falcons
9. Olu Fashanu - Packers (Trade up)
10. Rome Odunze - Chargers

I'm not sold at all on Daniels to Washington. I think Maye is the better prospect and word is Daniels visit didn't go so well. I think Daniels would like to go to Pierce at the Raiders, and I think they move up for him as the Pats aren't interested in a guy like Daniels with Alex Van Pelt at OC.

With the Cards I think it most likely they trade back and move back up for WR but I'm floating the idea that they don't necessarily see the value in doing that with Mitchell or Thomas available at #23. I think that's unlikely, but not impossible. In my mind here is they still at #11 they take Latu or Arnold.

Jet's are the all innest of all in teams. I think everyone's job is on the line there. Salah is 18-33. Joe Douglas has made some poor FA moves and bad draft picks. I think this is it for them. I went with Nabers because he's something they don't have. Garrett Wilson is too similar to MHJ.

I don't think Giants are truly in the QB market. Jones starts this year because he has a $47m cap hit and lots of dead money. MHJ no brainer for them.

Titans O line sucks, Alt is an easy pick.

If there is a partner for them I fancy the Falcons will look to trade back. I was between Turner and Latu, I think Latu is better but Turner safer.

Packers have a need at LT with Bakhtiari gone. They played a '22 7th round pick there last year and he did pretty good, but I'm not sure they want to roll into the season where they want Love to push on with that at LT. They have a bunch of mid round picks (41, 58, 88, 91) and I think they could package some to the Bears to move up for Fash.

Chargers I can't see doing anything but WR.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That mock looks a lot like worst case scenario. If we did this trade, I’d want to outbid green at for 9 and still get Odunze.
Or a best case scenario. You could still trade back up to the 8-9 range and still get Odunze, while the price to move back up is much lower.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

6. MHJ - Giants
7. Joe Alt - Titans

I'm not sold at all on Daniels to Washington. I think Maye is the better prospect and word is Daniels visit didn't go so well. I think Daniels would like to go to Pierce at the Raiders, and I think they move up for him as the Pats aren't interested in a guy like Daniels with Alex Van Pelt at OC.

With the Cards I think it most likely they trade back and move back up for WR but I'm floating the idea that they don't necessarily see the value in doing that with Mitchell or Thomas available at #23. I think that's unlikely, but not impossible. In my mind here is they still at #11 they take Latu or Arnold.

Jet's are the all innest of all in teams. I think everyone's job is on the line there. Salah is 18-33. Joe Douglas has made some poor FA moves and bad draft picks. I think this is it for them. I went with Nabers because he's something they don't have. Garrett Wilson is too similar to MHJ.

I don't think Giants are truly in the QB market. Jones starts this year because he has a $47m cap hit and lots of dead money. MHJ no brainer for them.

If there is a partner for them I fancy the Falcons will look to trade back. I was between Turner and Latu, I think Latu is better but Turner safer.

Packers have a need at LT with Bakhtiari gone. They played a '22 7th round pick there last year and he did pretty good, but I'm not sure they want to roll into the season where they want Love to push on with that at LT. They have a bunch of mid round picks (41, 58, 88, 91) and I think they could package some to the Bears to move up for Fash.

Listening to Schrager, he says the Giants really are interested in QBs. They met with McCarthy twice.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Paris was picked 6th? Will any of the OTs be picked 6th?

lol
That’s a terrible measuring stick. Bad too end talent last year. More to end talent this year. If the grading k9 presented is accurate it sounds like Paris would’ve gone in the late 20s/early 2nd round this year.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

6. MHJ - Giants
7. Joe Alt - Titans

:barf:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The draft is tomorrow, where are the threads?!
That’s a terrible measuring stick. Bad too end talent last year. More to end talent this year. If the grading k9 presented is accurate it sounds like Paris would’ve gone in the late 20s/early 2nd round this year.
ok

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn