Black Monday - 2024

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Harbaughs defense? The side with 1 year ever coaching the defensive side of the ball with DBs? The majority of his experience pre-Baltimore was on offense position groups and Special Teams.
@Vacard what do you disagree with? His coaching history is well documented. 1 year coaching DBs...and even then it was thought the Eagles did that for him, to help with HC opportunities, because before that he was most well known for coaching Special Teams.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dan Quinn not a very popular choice for the Washington fan base. Seems like a rerun of Ron Rivera
as both are defense minded coaches. I think they really wanted Ben Johnson who decided to stay with the Lions as their OC for next year.

Reactions: PJ1

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Vrabel probably wasn't interested. He didn't have to jump at a job this year. He keeps getting fat checks slung into the bank the next two years whether he coaches or not.

I wonder if he'll work a year in TV and see if he can take Ryan Day's job at OSU.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
@Vacard what do you disagree with? His coaching history is well documented. 1 year coaching DBs...and even then it was thought the Eagles did that for him, to help with HC opportunities, because before that he was most well known for coaching Special Teams.
Raven’s defense has been consistaby since Billick. DC’s came and go but Harbaugh kept that defense consistant. You cannot he had no say in that defense. The personnel and scheming.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Raven’s defense has been consistaby since Billick. DC’s came and go but Harbaugh kept that defense consistant. You cannot he had no say in that defense. The personnel and scheming.
I can say it, because he has no practical experience game planning or ever coordinating a defense. He's never even been a DC at any level of football. Does he know how to hire good DC who can maintain a high level, yes.