Arizona Cardinals Mandatory Mini Camp thread Jun 14-Jun16, 2022

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Sad that I didn't feel like I was doomy and gloomy. lol. Just see some very interesting things with this team and roster that I feel like sharing.

In regards to Watt and Edge, I feel like both were bigger names coming in than the production warranted but both did produce in a meaningful way.

I think that Watt has provided more star power than Edge did, but the Cards are also a higher-profile franchise now than they were a year ago. It's really shocking when you listen to Cards underground and half of the players they're promoting on there weren't home grown and a third (Watt and Conner) weren't on the roster two seasons ago.

The homegrown guys are Budda, Kyler, and... Simmons, I think.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Why the hell is he talking about playing center. I wasn’t that bothered about the Hudson news but hearing this has me terrified that he legitimately isn’t going to play this year.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I will say that no Larry Fitzgerald, no Patrick Peterson, and no Chandler Jones feels weird. Maybe it is because Kyler is a different personality and Watt feels like Edgerrin James but this team feels like it really lacks star NFL players.
I don't really have anyone I'm rooting for on the team all that much right now. I want a new jersey (kinda tired of repping Kyler), but... who? Maybe Budda Baker, I guess. DHop would have been the clear favorite if not for the offseason troubles.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't really have anyone I'm rooting for on the team all that much right now. I want a new jersey (kinda tired of repping Kyler), but... who? Maybe Budda Baker, I guess. DHop would have been the clear favorite if not for the offseason troubles.
I say wait this season and see which of the young guys pop. Hopefully one will.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Eno will go from a "starting running back in the league (lol)" to cut from the team real quick. Means nothing
Last year, Kliff was very public about how Eno failed so miserably as a rookie, that he was about to get cut. Kliff then talked about how Eno took the criticism and worked hard last off-season and his role increased. Eno went from being inactive in basically every game as a rookie, to being a moderate contributor his 2nd season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Last year, Kliff was very public about how Eno failed so miserably as a rookie, that he was about to get cut. Kliff then talked about how Eno took the criticism and worked hard last off-season and his role increased. Eno went from being inactive in basically every game as a rookie, to being a moderate contributor his 2nd season.
I think Kliffs statement is that we should expect Benjamin to play.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems weird for an adult man to be wearing the jersey of a player that’s younger than him. A good rule from Rich Eisen that makes more sense the older I get.

I’d want a black Adrian Wilson jersey or an old-style Karlos Dansby jersey.
So it’s weird for a majority of the board to wear a Fitz jersey? Odd take

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson