Nfl wildcard round weekend-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game Thread. 1/10/22 - 1/16/22

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said it the other day but Ernest Jones not playing is HUGE. He was the guy that picked Kyler off the 1st time last matchup. Troy Reeder doesn’t offer nowhere near the athleticism Ernest does.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Van Jefferson going backwards on the injury report. With so many people out for the Rams, we will definitely lose.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
What do all these "-" in the Friday & Saturday columns mean? Absence? The rams do not seem to have any. Can I conclude that McVay coaches his players much harder than KK does, especially at the time that matters the most, like before a playoff game?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Man... that’s a lot of key players questionable. I feel like they’re all crucial to win except for Ward.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
What do all these "-" in the Friday & Saturday columns mean? Absence? The rams do not seem to have any. Can I conclude that McVay coaches his players much harder than KK does, especially at the time that matters the most, like before a playoff game?
means "no designation" and they just practiced

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, your empty talk doesn't impress me, not after the absolute crap you've given us in all those clinching games. Just stop talking and go take care of business.
You don’t want him to not answer questions when reporters ask him….questions?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So Kliff has had speedsters like Kirk and Rondale, and has tried and failed to take advantage of their speed…
I’m watching the Bills use McKenzie, against Belicheck, with incredible success… And I thought Kliff was the offensive genius?
Kind of funny cause like Kirk had a much better season than all the non-Stefon Diggs WRs on the Bills lol

Also funny cause Rondale, despite being a rookie & missing several games, had a better season than a multi year veteran than McKenzie, lol

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kind of funny cause like Kirk had a much better season than all the non-Stefon Diggs WRs on the Bills lol

Also funny cause Rondale, despite being a rookie & missing several games, had a better season than a multi year veteran than McKenzie, lol
He is blaming kliff of not using them properly
Especially the fastest guy we have, 98% of his catches in the backfield with no room to go and exposed him to get injured
He could use Dortch for that job
Guess u agree on this

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Especially the fastest guy we have, 98% of hus catches in the backfield with no room and exposed him to get injured
We could use Dortch for that job
Guess u agree on this
I mean, if they had better seasons than the guys he mentioned, they must have gotten used more properly than how the Bills used their guys?

I don’t agree with that at all. From the games I’ve watched, Rondale has used more in the intermediate area than he has on screens(which he should still be used for the most out of everyone on the team). I would actually use Rondale more in the backfield sort of like a Deebo because he has that ability, and he’s already our best YAC-threat, whether that says a lot or not.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So Kliff has had speedsters like Kirk and Rondale, and has tried and failed to take advantage of their speed…
I’m watching the Bills use McKenzie, against Belicheck, with incredible success… And I thought Kliff was the offensive genius?
TBF McKenzie was like the 6th option on offense

Diggs, Beasley, Sanders, Davis, Knox were all more important. Its basically asking if Andy should be more involved.

I guess the credit to the Bills is that they were forced to play him when injuries mounted up and they've used him really well since.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Especially the fastest guy we have, 98% of his catches in the backfield with no room to go and exposed him to get injured
He could use Dortch for that job
Guess u agree on this

Rondale exposed himself to get injured when he kept running the kickoff out of the end zone like a dummy. And rarely hit the 25 yd line.. That's how he got hurt.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, your empty talk doesn't impress me, not after the absolute crap you've given us in all those clinching games. Just stop talking and go take care of business.
A “different sense of urgency”…is this KK’s way of saying that he’s actually working on developing a smart and effective game plan this week? I certainly hope so as the past eight weeks have shown anything but that.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You don’t want him to not answer questions when reporters ask him….questions?
Yes, but I don't want him to be an idiot when he answers them. Unless he really, truly believes this, which would explain exactly WHY we haven't played well in those other games. How about a little "We haven't done it right, so we need to go out there and prove ourselves" and the like?

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He is the best Of the young QBs.
I agree, although Justin Herbert is awfully good too. Will be fun to watch the both of them continue to change the balance of power in the AFC during the next decade.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Burrow is good but he has a tremendous group of receivers and very fast, even their tigh end is faster then our wide receivers
Get separation quickly is a huge advantage

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson