The Pick

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Got to ask Fitz. He'll tell the truth. I thought it hit the ground---but Fitz can do no wrong in my lying eyes.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was an extremely difficult catch. It was thrown completely behind him and low as he ran in the opposite direction of the ball. That would’ve been a circus catch.
He had to—at full speed in the opposite direction—completely turn his body around. Only a couple of WRs in the NFL make that catch. If KM puts the ball where it supposed to be Fitz has a chance to score.

You must be registered for see images attach

He should have caught it. Not even a question. Your blurry as hell pics arent helping your case either. Sure it would have been a really good catch. But hes Larry Fitz. It was hardly impossible.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got to ask Fitz. He'll tell the truth. I thought it hit the ground---but Fitz can do no wrong in my lying eyes.

I agree. On replay the end of the football hit the ground.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That doesn’t matter. He was twisting and falling to even get to the ball and hit the ground before he could secure. Almost nobody makes that catch.

it doesn’t matter that it his him in his hands and he had two hands on it?

it was behind him yes but stop trying to act like that was some freakish acrobatic effort. It was behind him he needs to make that catch

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Another is when dre got that int cards should have closed out the bills than....

But that was unfair fitz is money most of time but looked like ball hit his knee maybe... lol i was like wtf!!! On that and drake fum

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
That was a very difficult catch. To say otherwise is disingenuous. The fact that he almost got it is a testament to his skills.
So was the diving almost interception by PP, but all sorts of posters were giving him flack for not coming away with it and he is not known for his sure hands in the same way Fitz is.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So was the diving almost interception by PP, but all sorts of posters were giving him flack for not coming away with it and he is not known for his sure hands in the same way Fitz is.
Yeah, I dunno. I wasn't upset about the pp21 non picks. Dude has great hands......for a corner.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
it doesn’t matter that it his him in his hands and he had two hands on it?

it was behind him yes but stop trying to act like that was some freakish acrobatic effort. It was behind him he needs to make that catch
Uh, huh.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He should have caught it. Not even a question. Your blurry as hell pics arent helping your case either. Sure it would have been a really good catch. But hes Larry Fitz. It was hardly impossible.
It was a terrible throw because he was so wide open.

However, if he was covered and the ball was thrown like that then yea a lot of people would be saying he should have caught it.

That throw was so bad I wondered if he expected Fitz to just sit in the zone. However, Kyler's reaction makes me think he just flat out screwed up.

Better to learn after a win I guess.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had to—at full speed in the opposite direction—completely turn his body around. Only a couple of WRs in the NFL make that catch. If KM puts the ball where it supposed to be Fitz has a chance to score.

the ball clearly should have been caught difficult catch or not.... it was easily in his hands in not too bad a position and while on the ground he has the ball fully cradled before losing possession.... the pics do not lie. Tough catch sure but one that he should make. The Int is on Fitz all day long.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
the ball clearly should have been caught difficult catch or not.... it was easily in his hands in not too bad a position and while on the ground he has the ball fully cradled before losing possession.... the pics do not lie. Tough catch sure but one that he should make. The Int is on Fitz all day long.

You’re not taking into account his body momentum (opposition direction)and low trajectory of the ball and the angle and force which he hit the ground. It was a 150% crap throw. It was a Herculean effort to get his hands under it. The ball was so close to the ground he could not secure it before landing. That int is on Murray.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s on Fitz, was it perfect? No, but did Fitz have both hands on it? Yup.

if that Isabella and he does that this board goes crazy
I respectfully disagree. 90% of today’s receivers would be lucky to touch the ball with both hands.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that was Anquan Boldin you would say the INT was on Murray.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that was Anquan Boldin you would say the INT was on Murray.

nah lol ... clear as day though... it wasn’t a great throw but had no bearing that the ball 100% shoulda been caught. He was layed our flat with ball fully cradled...

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
nah lol ... clear as day though... it wasn’t a great throw but had no bearing that the ball 100% shoulda been caught. He was layed our flat with ball fully cradled...
“Not a great throw” is very generous.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like the Bills. I don’t necessarily root for them all the time, but more so than other teams. I especially like their fans’ support and heart to help.

Wife and I spent a few days vacation up there three or four(?) years ago. One of the most enjoyable and relaxing little trips that I have really ever enjoyed.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That pick is on Kyler and he’d be the first to say it. If that balll is on the money I think Fitz scores and we go up 2 scores.

Hard to say. There was a defender right behind him that caught Fitz's drop.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Murray is horrible throwing up the seam. He's routinely missing guys high or wide. It's a bigger issue than his throws outside the pocket IMO

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Did Fitz get charged with a drop on the play?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson