WK 6 Arizona Cardinals @ Dallas Cowboys Pre Game Thread. 10/12/20-10/18/20

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Visiting enemy territory is definitely not good idea this week. "Cards PFF grades are terrible so losing to them would be a joke". "Cards wins are against teams that are a combined 6 & whatever so they garbage( your 2 wins are last min comebacks against 0-5 teams smh).

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
even with my pessimistic outlook, I am still really excited to see how Kyler and Co. handle a big road game under the lights of MNF.

same here. Typical cardinals would crap the bed in prime time more times than not. We will see what Kyler and KK are made of. Would love for them to play a complete game on all phases, and jumpstart a run

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Not gonna be a easy gm cowboys are talented elliot is an elite weapon and cooper is dangerous.... also dalton is a serviceable qb and dallas has more weapons than he had in cincy....

Hate to say it I think cards play competitively but lose a close one

Cowgirls 24

Cards 18

Murray plays well but def struggles
I doubt we see this low scoring of a game. The lowest point total for either team in the Cowboys last 4 games has been 31.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Visiting enemy territory is definitely not good idea this week. "Cards PFF grades are terrible so losing to them would be a joke". "Cards wins are against teams that are a combined 6 & whatever so they garbage( your 2 wins are last min comebacks against 0-5 teams smh).

We were in attendance that last time we played there, and we won with no Carson Palmer, so we got that going for us.

Bucky's only win...EVER:biglaugh::deadhorse:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Hey my records better than your 47 losses or whatever it was. Lol I still remember your boy writing y’all’s record down on that paper in Philly a few years ago. :mrgreen: A 40 pound block of Swiss cheese has less holes lol.

I’m thinking about the curse may be John, since he wasn’t in Dallas that last win we saw :lol:

wish me luck this Monday night
:stick::stick::stick:

We were in attendance that last time we played there, and we won with no Carson Palmer, so we got that going for us.

Bucky's only win...EVER:biglaugh::deadhorse:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Erm, their only win is a last 2nd win over 0-5 Falcons....

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yikes. No lawrence. No CJ. Possible no Philips. Allen needed inside and at Edge.

I think one of Gardeck or Fitts will be available but sill one missing. Kennard coming off injury.

I wouldn't mind having Elliott in fantasy this week.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You forgot their squeaker win over the 0-5 Giants.

...dbs

Yeah I remembered later but I was out and forgot to change it, still, they only beat two 0-5 teams. Pot, kettle, black etc

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

is the Tidwell game the only time we’ve ever beaten the Cowboys on MNF in Arizona? Only other times I can remember is the official Arizona home opener back in 1988 and 2017... both losses.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
What Teddy Bridgewater can do, Dalton can do and some with the skill players they have at Dallas. I still see the Cowboys putting up forty and our offense is going to have to gel early and keep their foot on the pedal. Ultimately, I see this being won by how well our special teams play. Our defense is crap and their defense is crap... field position and the ease to score quick!

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What Teddy Bridgewater can do, Dalton can do and some with the skill players they have at Dallas. I still see the Cowboys putting up forty and our offense is going to have to gel early and keep their foot on the pedal. Ultimately, I see this being won by how well our special teams play. Our defense is crap and their defense is crap... field position and the ease to score quick!
Yea this is a game where Kliff/Kyler have to go out and win it for us.

No cute play calls that kill drives from Kliff (I do worry about that with him being on MNF and back in TX.)

Better execution from Kyler and start the game sharp (no coming out there too amped up)

Cowboys give up 36 a game I think. Its time for Kyler and the O to finally come out firing on all cylinders.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ok this is trouble...thought he'd be out this week.

Guy changes their defense completely. Kyler is really going to have to be sharp.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Cooper, Gallup and Lamb vs P2, Murphy and Kirkpatrick worries me. They got owned by the Panthers receivers and that 3 is much better. Especially now we have a lesser pass rush. Really need a big step up from Vance in this game. He has to have a tight game plan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson