Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss
@joshweinfuss

·
6m

Usual vet days for Larry Fitzgerald and Patrick Peterson. Did not see DeAndre Hopkins. Devon Kennard was back practicing today. Dennis Gardeck and Corey Peters walked into the locker room before open portion started.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If that’s the case, then why does Lamar Jackson get hit every 5.5 pass attempts while averaging 7.0 YPA vs Kyler at 13.9 at 7.2 YPA? Lamar is a better runner and has a better Oline with arguably the best LT in the NFL. Our line is playing great and these are the stats to prove it. 11 most passes per game and the second fewest QB hits allowed

Because 25% of their passes aren't behind the LOS. As ours were pre Jets game.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Coming from PP this is funny. Means tackling in run support. Also this: we have one interception this season. What “bad things” is he referencing exactly? Not much when it comes to our defense.

I'm guessing he is using the old Woody Hayes quote. If you throw the ball only 3 things can happen and 2 of them are bad. Of course that was a 100 years ago...:)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like Philips might be out Monday

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Why can’t you give the line credit? Even if Kyler saves 2-4 hits a game with his feet, we’re still in the top half of the league for QB hits. The line in pass pro has played very well with our weak link being our RG.

It's straight up #fakenews that the OL hasn't pass blocked well. Murray has avoided a few sacks, but normal QBs would most of the time just throw that ball away.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is the NFL forcing him to choose?

He probably would be breaking social distance protocols. Can you imagine going to a funeral without being able to hug your family? Or say that only 15 people can go to the funeral?

The NFL is right to have the protocols though. Imagine he goes to the funeral, catches COVID and spreads it to the team.

Attend the funeral, do your quarantine, and get back to the team.

Last edited:

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair it's hard to hit the QB when the balls already thrown for a screen.

Our pass pro has been pretty good, but I think these stats are as much a part of Kylers running (that more often than normal causes the D line to just contain) and the quick pass game.

Cardinals Offensive Line Keeping Kyler Murray Upright
According to ESPN's pass-block win rate, the Cardinals are the third-most effective team in the NFL at sustaining their blocks for 2.5 seconds

...dbs

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He probably would be breaking social distance protocols. Can you imagine going to a funeral without being able to hug your family? Or say that only 15 people can go to the funeral?

The NFL is right to have the protocols though. Imagine he goes to the funeral, catches COVID and spreads it to the team.

Attend the funeral, do your quarantine, and get back to the team.

100%. it’s stupid to make the NFL out to be the bad guy here. They’re trying to protect player safety and to be honest, their own bottom line.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where did you get the information that says we’ve thrown 45 passes behind the LOS?

I can't recall. It was an article about the Cards offense stuttering after the Panthers. Something like 24.3% of passes at or behind the LOS.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't recall. It was an article about the Cards offense stuttering after the Panthers. Something like 24.3% of passes at or behind the LOS.

Are you sure it wasn't for that game alone?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are you sure it wasn't for that game alone?

No was defo all.

You can see it in the next gen stats passing charts.

Niners 10 of 40 behind LOS.
Skins 12 of 38
Lions was only 4 of 35 but but 7 were just over the LOS
Panthers was 9 of 31

Jets was only 3 of 37. Long may it continue.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not gonna be a easy gm cowboys are talented elliot is an elite weapon and cooper is dangerous.... also dalton is a serviceable qb and dallas has more weapons than he had in cincy....

Hate to say it I think cards play competitively but lose a close one

Cowgirls 24

Cards 18

Murray plays well but def struggles

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The only two times we even played AVERAGE offenses, we gave up an average of 29 ppg. Going On the road... without CJ, against a high powered offense? I hope you’re right, but I think you’re dreaming.
Yeah, I am probably dreaming. I just have a hunch that we are going to win this game. But, you are most likely right.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm guessing he is using the old Woody Hayes quote. If you throw the ball only 3 things can happen and 2 of them are bad. Of course that was a 100 years ago...:)
Against our DBs only one bad thing is likely to happen. One good thing too. I’d be confident taking my chances against them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard