Fascinating stat on David Johnson

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When you hurt your cap space to get rid of him, yes, he is RB2 because of money. That doesn't mean the RB3 won't jump if the RB1 goes down.
Coaches should put the best players on the field...contracts shouldn't have anything to do with who's on the field.

If you want to WIN...the best players play regardless of salary, age or experience.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The play which sticks out to me was that one screen I believe which he caught about midfield and made a chunk of yards, but what was strange was when there was nobody close enough yet and for some reason he did his trademark stutter stride and he got hardly any leg extension doing the move... personally, I see a cosmetic weightlifting David/Boston Johnson now with no flexibility

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Coaches should put the best players on the field...contracts shouldn't have anything to do with who's on the field.

If you want to WIN...the best players play regardless of salary, age or experience.
You asked about the listed depth chart, not who ACTUALLY plays.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish we knew what is wrong with DJ. Hard enough to play this game healthy. Adding a back and ankle injury would seriously hamper his ability to perform.

Either way he needs to take a seat until he is 100 % healthy or he is mentally 100% dedicated. Unfortunately for what ever reason I don’t believe we will see the 2016 DJ ever again.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson