Reaction score
He could be our best LT this year.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Interesting read...

"What he's done to change his body in the weight room, I mean, he was a huge man to begin with, but there's no fat on him," Jones said. "It's all rock solid. On the first day of camp guys were like, 'Wow, look at that 300-pound dude up in front running the way he does, not giving up, never bending over to rest.' I've been a lot of places—Notre Dame, [Connecticut], Cincinnati—but I've never seen anyone work like this kid. I'm glad he's on our team. He's phenomenal."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2815837-nfl-draft-prospects-who-blew-up-at-shrine-week#slide2

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
If he develops into a solid backup great. If not, he was just a 7th round draft pick.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Interesting read...

"What he's done to change his body in the weight room, I mean, he was a huge man to begin with, but there's no fat on him," Jones said. "It's all rock solid. On the first day of camp guys were like, 'Wow, look at that 300-pound dude up in front running the way he does, not giving up, never bending over to rest.' I've been a lot of places—Notre Dame, [Connecticut], Cincinnati—but I've never seen anyone work like this kid. I'm glad he's on our team. He's phenomenal."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2815837-nfl-draft-prospects-who-blew-up-at-shrine-week#slide2

I just got done watching his combine workout. I was really impressed with balance, knee bend and feet during mirror drill. 36 inch vert?!!! Hot damn!!

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
This dude is probably destined for the practice squad and some serious attention from Sean Kugler. If he doesn't show signs of being at least a decent backup, there are three offensive tackles in the top 15 of Kiper's first 2020 mock draft.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson