Josh Rosen speaks on his uncertain future on SI TV

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I for one will applaud very loudly if Murray slides way way way past the Cards say UDFA would be just about Right for Me I'm Other words I DONT LIKE HIM AS A PROSPECT AT ALL CAN I BE ANY CLEARER THAN THAT!!!!
I don’t want Murray, but we shouldn’t speak ill of the kid or wish he fails. This is a bit harsh

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He is not my choice either Delmer .But you really really must not like him.No need to yell Delmer.
I want Rosen to be the QB but have no choice but to pull for Murray if he is the pick? Don't wanna talk negative about him, other than his height & then turn around & talk him up later if he is our pick? Time will tell, I'll just have to wait on the pick & if its Murray, see how he develops & cheer him on.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Rosen has sold me even more with his reaction to all of this nonsense. He's got real leadership qualities. Murray would have asked for a trade by now, or gotten on the phone to the A's.

You have no clue how Murray would have reacted. Don't let your insane hatred of Murray to cloud your common sense.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I do not believe the Cardinals do not know who they have chosen as their QB. They might not be aware which defensive player they will select due to a possible trade since I also think like most teams and not the media, there is not one guy which is hands down the best out of all the talent available, there is a lot of greatness there. They have had months to review tape and QB is the most important position and there are only two variables in Rosen and Murray. If the Cardinals have not already decided on their QB, this is one screwed up organization because if the two where close in comparison you obviously keep Rosen and allocate talent to the rest of the roster and if Murray is the selection, that means he is way better than Rosen to make this move and that decision is readily apparent. To say they do not know their decision on QB, is a load of bullcrap and if Rosen does not have any indication himself, well the Cardinal front office has no honor even though one can say they owe nobody anything because Rosen knowing will not change their draft plans with probably the most irrelevant smokescreen ever created in relation to their objectives of trading and selecting, considering the players available in this draft
Or, if they choose Murray & he fails then he was the wrong choice lol? Crap shoot either way. We already have a QB drafted last yr in the 1st round, yet another player bursting with potential & already familiar with the "Air Raid" that could be had with our 1st pick. Not to mention Bosa & Williams sitting there waiting as well. So many decisions. I'm sure the cardinals heads are spinning right now trying to figure out which way to go. I'm in the belief right now that they really don't know, can't make up their minds & have a plan based on what trade offers come their way draft day. That will decide which way they choose, just my opinion.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If the Cards do decide to go with Murray and trade Josh, what is the bare minimum the Cards should take? Is anyone willing to part ways with a first round pick or have to settle with a 2nd/3rd (or whatever is offered). Very tough situation here. Rosen really didn’t have a chance to show how good he can be and the Cards (and the rest of the NFL) are pretty much basing everything on last year season with Murray. I am one that is good with either decision the Front office makes.
15-17 bare minimum imo.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That goes without saying. But, can you pass on a QB that will probably terrorize NFL defenses for years to come just to be fair to Rosen?? If Rosen played even remotely like Mayfield last year, this isn't even an issue. Many people close to OU football believe that Murray will be better than Mayfield?? The Cardinals have to make a tough decision here.
Very tough decision, they may be right about Murray but if they choose him & he fails this will become a disaster. I'm not afraid of them picking Murray, I'm afraid of him being a bust when they already spent a 1st round pick on a QB last yr. Then again Murray could be that once in a lifetime pick & we're all glad they chose him. The draft is nothing more than gambling, instead of poker chips it's on players so roll the dice & hopefully it isn't snake eyes lol.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well most of the Murray backers seem to believe he’s a sure thing. There isn’t one “expert “ in the media that ranks Murray as the top prospect in this draft. Not one. Most have him ranked around 9th to 12th. They could all be wrong but there is a reason for that. Let me be clear I have no sympathy for Keim. He’s played the biggest role in putting us in this position.
Spoken like a true champ my cardinals brother lol.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You have no clue how Murray would have reacted. Don't let your insane hatred of Murray to cloud your common sense.
No one does except Murray, that being said the scary part is he does have baseball to fall back on if he doesn't like what the cardinals are doing? Rosen doesn't have that option. Drafting Murray comes with several risks as does any player but teams have to be careful choosing a player that was torn on which sport to play. I know he said 100% committed to football & all but.................? Cardinals better not make him mad then it could be back to baseball.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Or, if they choose Murray & he fails then he was the wrong choice lol? Crap shoot either way. We already have a QB drafted last yr in the 1st round, yet another player bursting with potential & already familiar with the "Air Raid" that could be had with our 1st pick. Not to mention Bosa & Williams sitting there waiting as well. So many decisions. I'm sure the cardinals heads are spinning right now trying to figure out which way to go. I'm in the belief right now that they really don't know, can't make up their minds & have a plan based on what trade offers come their way draft day. That will decide which way they choose, just my opinion.

I am sure they know right now, with a week to the draft, but if not they're a bunch of incompetents. I am sure the Browns knew a month prior to the draft who they were selecting too but it's the grand spectacle of the draft the NFL wishes to preserve. You draft Murray due to thinking he is vastly better and not for trade offers when two are close and you just paid Rosen all that money. Now I can believe they might not know if it comes down to selecting which defensive guys might be there because it depends on a trade someone is offering for first pick... and it does not include the Cardinals wanting to select a QB, hence happy with Rosen all along :)

Last edited:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I know this might not mean much but PP just posted a photo asking which game fans are most excited for. The two comments that have the most likes out of 152 say the ones that Rosen plays. Seems like at least half the the fanbase maybe more wants nothing to do with kyler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Just f-ing keep the kid and get better by filling another need. Why is the FO overthinking this? I'm starting to sour on Keim, Michael, and others.

I soured on Keim long ago. But I am beginning to sour on Bidwill. He allowed the Wilks McCoy fiasco to happen on his watch (under his guidance) and is screwing up the number one pick. The franchise is going to lose a lot of long time fans if this doesn’t work out

Last edited:
Reactions: PJ1

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know this might not mean much but PP just posted a photo asking which game fans are most excited for. The two comments that have the most likes out of 152 say the ones that Rosen plays. Seems like at least half the the fanbase maybe more wants nothing to do with kyler.

Fans are fickle.. we will forget all about Josh Rosen if Murray lights it up this year. The opposite holds true as well. Lol. So just gotta trust the dudes that makes the decisions..

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Fans are fickle.. we will forget all about Josh Rosen if Murray lights it up this year. The opposite holds true as well. Lol. So just gotta trust the dudes that makes the decisions..

If they draft kyler they have to be at least .500 this year or the pitchforks are coming out. People already are against Murray add a losing season no matter the circumstances and this franchise has a big problem to deal with. Fans aren’t going to go along with the “this is a process give it time”. They are going to say you traded a QB after one year to take another QB #1 overall. Results are going to need to be instant. Problem their hands would be tied and we be stuck with KK and Murray for at least the next 2 years.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If they draft kyler they have to be at least .500 this year or the pitchforks are coming out. People already are against Murray add a losing season no matter the circumstances and this franchise has a big problem to deal with. Fans aren’t going to go along with the “this is a process give it time”. They are going to say you traded a QB after one year to take another QB #1 overall. Results are going to need to be instant. Problem their hands would be tied and we be stuck with KK and Murray for at least the next 2 years.

No one is right or wrong here. Imo. It's as simple as, if Murray does a great job and holds his own..people will love it. If he struggles, the anti-Murrays will come out with the told ya so's. We can't predict the future, unfortunately. We just have to trust that when they make their choice, it is with complete and resounding conviction. I can live with that, and the results that follow.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
No one is right or wrong here. Imo. It's as simple as, if Murray does a great job and holds his own..people will love it. If he struggles, the anti-Murrays will come out with the told ya so's. We can't predict the future, unfortunately. We just have to trust that when they make their choice, it is with complete and resounding conviction. I can live with that, and the results that follow.

It won’t be just told ya so’s. It could mean fans moving on from the franchise. This is the biggest decision in the history of the franchise since the move to Arizona.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It won’t be just told ya so’s. It could mean fans moving on from the franchise. This is the biggest decision in the history of the franchise since the move to Arizona.

I'm not this fickle. Lol. But yes, fair weather fans might bounce. But I get it.. people gotta do what they gotta do.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I understand your concern, but that’s hardly a concern with “character” as your post suggests. Nothing has cast a shadow on kylers character.

It has everything to do with character, or the potential lack thereof.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score

Even if Murray does well, if Josh does similar somewhere else it's still a loss.

Reactions: PJ1

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I am sure they know right now, with a week to the draft, but if not they're a bunch of incompetents. I am sure the Browns knew a month prior to the draft who they were selecting too but it's the grand spectacle of the draft the NFL wishes to preserve. You draft Murray due to thinking he is vastly better and not for trade offers when two are close and you just paid Rosen all that money. Now I can believe they might not know if it comes down to selecting which defensive guys might be there because it depends on a trade someone is offering for first pick... and it does not include the Cardinals wanting to select a QB, hence happy with Rosen all along :)
You're probably right. Trade down=they were never sure. Draft Williams, Murray or Bosa=they knew all along lol.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even if Murray does well, if Josh does similar somewhere else it's still a loss.
I guess it depends on how you compare the similarities.. they will both be in completely different offenses next year. So that will be hard to compare if they are both "good". Imo .

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I guess we will know in a week. I will be glad that the offseason leading up to the Cardinal’s first #1 pick is over. Pretty unpleasant.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson