Right or wrong

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my interest has spiked 10 fold these last few days. Although we have a lot of things that need fixing a breath of hope has replaced doom and despair. Last year Wilks was hired...meh. Then Glennon was signed...double meh. Then Bradford and once again .. meh. No wide receivers to speak of painted an ugly picture. I read and posted more this week than I did all year. We are back in the national spotlight. This is going to be a fun off season!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I wonder if Big Red might finally be Hard Knocks team? Hmmmm

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wonder if Big Red might finally be Hard Knocks team? Hmmmm
There is an exemption for teams with new HCs and it always seems like no organization wants to be selected.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I agree. I rarely post and and have been on this forum in a marriage wrecking kind of way . Long way to go from hiring a staff, signing free agents and the draft, but they certainly have my attention.

My posting frequency has increased since last week. It normally tapers off around this time.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
My posting frequency has increased since last week. It normally tapers off around this time.

Yeah, when we aren’t in the playoffs this is normally a dead time of year, not this year.

I think everyone who doesn’t totally hate this hire is intrigued by it and is curious to see how the staff is being built. Then you add FA and the draft build up and before we know it it will be OTA’s.

This will be as interesting as you can get without a Super Bowl run.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
While giving kudos to MB for quickly dumping Wilks and hiring an exciting coach, it's even easier to understand from a business view. Many season ticket holders would've jumped ship facing a 2nd Wilks season. The cost of the KK contract will be paid by those renewing their tickets and the extra coverage we will get all offseason.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I agree. I rarely post and and have been on this forum in a marriage wrecking kind of way . Long way to go from hiring a staff, signing free agents and the draft, but they certainly have my attention.

Funny - me too - I hid under a rock with the Wilks hire - conversely I've posted more in the last 2 days than the last two years:)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No lock, here, but at least the route to success isn't blocked by a thick locked door (as we all felt under Wilks).

There's a path to success. It's now up to KK and his new staff to negotiate its ups and downs & make it happen.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson