OT: Fellow ASFNers I Miss

efferman

Veteran
Reaction score
I never post, just lurk and learn...

I miss Shogun and his draft acumen. When you are not able to follow the team closely, the folks here do a great job of keeping you up to speed.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I miss most about ASFN, right now we don't have a poster that finds every shred of Cardinals articles, or blurbs on the internet and posts them here.

Don't get me wrong, we do a good job of it as a group, but posters that I cannot name right now, used to find EVERY article. I mean if these was a AZ Cardinals article at the bottom of the Southern Mississippi East quarter gazette it was on the board.

Anyway. Was good, still is good, and hope it stays good.

I try at times to do that but it is time consuming.

Miss detailed camp reports too. Used to get more info here than the media.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I miss Fiasco's sig-line.

I wish Section 11 was still a regular poster but I understand why he's not anymore. He sure called the Steven Jackson draft pick back in the day.

LVG, Pariah, JTS, Joel and Maddog, azcardsdad...there's alot of good posters who've wandered off.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK? That was a good dude.

Joeshmo stopped by during draft time. He always has good insights.

Gollin is still running and updating the Big Red Sheet at AZCardinal.com. Is anyone here active on the official message board?

Section 11 still stops by sometimes to drop a grenade and disappear again. That guy always had an eye for RB talent.

Hopefully Cheesy drops into this thread and lets us know that his bro Ouchie is all right. I'm sure that a lot of guys just got super-successful and are making a ton of money and too busy to drop in here.
I be posting over there too, using my ASFN handle of course..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouchie's still alive. Just a busy, busy man.

i miss 11, King and Lex.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Capt Turbo was always entertaining.

Aww thanks River. Miss you too :)

I still read every day. Was just too much drama and then always tinkering on being banned! :)

You guys still rock! (And yes it was swd1974, wanted to wipe the slate clean when I left). Still hard core cards fan and appreciate all of you guys and your posts.

Ciao

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I still read every day. Was just too much drama and then always tinkering on being banned! :)

You guys still rock! (And yes it was swd1974, wanted to wipe the slate clean when I left). Still hard core cards fan and appreciate all of you guys and your posts.

Ciao
:thumbup:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
One thing I've always wondered was how some if these guys were permabanned. Seems like it rarely happens these days.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ciao

:number1:

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I've always wondered was how some if these guys were permabanned. Seems like it rarely happens these days.

Generally for either threatening a mod, refusing to stop violating board rules, or registering under multiple names, either to agree with themselves, or try to get around a temporary ban.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Generally for either threatening a mod, refusing to stop violating board rules, or registering under multiple names, either to agree with themselves, or try to get around a temporary ban.

I know how to get permabanned...just specific instances from some posters.

Like CrazyCanuck was being a dick to others, then just asked to be banned.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
King of Cards, Swd1974, AzCardsDad78,Theres a bunch of people, I love NEM, I wish I could hear him troll more LOL Tango was super crazy too, Theres a bunch of people I used to love to read not on here anymore

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I miss Fiasco's sig-line.

I wish Section 11 was still a regular poster but I understand why he's not anymore. He sure called the Steven Jackson draft pick back in the day.

LVG, Pariah, JTS, Joel and Maddog, azcardsdad...there's alot of good posters who've wandered off.

Fiasco did have a great sig line. I assume he is busy running his resteraunt and that is why hes not around. http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/alton-il-area-cardinal-fans-i-bought-a-local-bar-173530.html

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I always liked reading Jeff Gollin's posts - he was always an optimist. I was thinking he would probably be at the game in NYC this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson