OT: Fellow ASFNers I Miss

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
There was a time not so long ago when the Cardinals were fairly consistently not great at football. No, no, it's true.

During this time, there were a collection of posters who came here and talked openly about which Cardinals players and coaches might not be good at football at that point, and we'd be shouted down that we weren't fans of the team.

I remember being told that when the Cards turned things around, other posters and I would be absent from the board because we wouldn't have anything to complain about or criticize.

Today, the Arizona Cardinals are pretty good at football. I'm still here.

But I was thinking about posters whom I miss. I hope they're still lurking around enjoying the success:

JefftheShark
JeffGollin
nidan
Skkorpion, of course.

Any regular posters from previous eras that you miss?

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
There was a time not so long ago when the Cardinals were fairly consistently not great at football. No, no, it's true.

During this time, there were a collection of posters who came here and talked openly about which Cardinals players and coaches might not be good at football at that point, and we'd be shouted down that we weren't fans of the team.

I remember being told that when the Cards turned things around, other posters and I would be absent from the board because we wouldn't have anything to complain about or criticize.

Today, the Arizona Cardinals are pretty good at football. I'm still here.

But I was thinking about posters whom I miss. I hope they're still lurking around enjoying the success:

JefftheShark
JeffGollin
nidan
Skkorpion, of course.

Any regular posters from previous eras that you miss?

I REALLY wish Tim was around to enjoy this success. Seems unfair, because he was always all in during the lean years.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to go back and read through his old comments after you guys told me he used to post here. Real cool, wish he still posted due to his obvious insight

Great poster. I even used his sig in my sig.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Card Trader. Never got upset even with all the dumb moves the Cardinals made.

:-D

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Besides several of the ones mentioned, I'll add Pariah. One of my favorite posters and I haven't seen him around for a couple of years.

Steve

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Skkorpion of course...not the same without him.

JeffGollin is one of the originals that came to ASFN from the old AOL Cardinal corner (I believe it was called). I can't believe how much the information flow has changed since those days.

JefftheShark was one of the funniest posters and I loved reading his responses.

Of course NEM and Tango (Farewell letter to Jake Plummer) were characters.

I have to say for all of the old timers we have had over the years, there are so many new names that have become part of the family as well.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
As a fellow old poster some guys I remember from the good old days were Section11 and I'm sure if I look at my first ever post I could find some others its cool to be a part of something from the beginning and watching it grow with the cards

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waywardfan
Jefftheshark
Joeschmoe
Jkf and maddog(they lurk but almost never post at least about Cards)
abomb
Pariah
Gee
Section11

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard