OT: Fellow ASFNers I Miss

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I miss Fiasco's sig-line.

I wish Section 11 was still a regular poster but I understand why he's not anymore. He sure called the Steven Jackson draft pick back in the day.

LVG, Pariah, JTS, Joel and Maddog, azcardsdad...there's alot of good posters who've wandered off.

I'm still here every day, almost. Browsing, help keeping things run smoothly in the background, etc. But with work, life, kids, etc, getting time for an intelligent post is a luxury I don't have. :)

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is this circle-jerk concluded yet? Everyone get a reach-around? There's domestic violence and child abuse that need discussing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this circle-jerk concluded yet? Everyone get a reach-around? There's domestic violence and child abuse that need discussing.

Rilly, dude, rilly? Pretty much everyone has posted in those threads. Shall we make notes about how Darkside scolded us when a thread like this comes up again in 5 years?

Breathe in, breathe out.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rilly, dude, rilly? Pretty much everyone has posted in those threads. Shall we make notes about how Darkside scolded us when a thread like this comes up again in 5 years?

Breathe in, breathe out.

I think he was joking.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Breathe in, breathe out.

I should have hit the sarcasm/smartass button. And no, of course not really--I was just being a douche before I leave work. At least I got that part right.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should have hit the sarcasm/smartass button. And no, of course not really--I was just being a douche before I leave work. At least I got that part right.

Rilly, dude?? Yeah, my bad. Sorry.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D

Your Alpha Sigma Phi Nu pledge name shall be: Douche-side!

:D:D

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hey I liked Donald too, than he had to go and re-D-Dogg it up so he could get confused as me at all the hippie swinger parties.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey I liked Donald too, than he had to go and re-D-Dogg it up so he could get confused as me at all the hippie swinger parties.

Does that make me the Double D D Dogg?

ReeDeeDogg?

If I hadn't lost to Jason...eeeerrrr, Pariah...in the election Donald never would have graced these boards and the OG DD would have been 4evah. That's what I get for hitching my wagon to Mulli.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Does that make me the Double D D Dogg?

ReeDeeDogg?

If I hadn't lost to Jason...eeeerrrr, Pariah...in the election Donald never would have graced these boards and the OG DD would have been 4evah. That's what I get for hitching my wagon to Mulli.

:biglaugh: Didn't I score on you at a tailgate football game?

:desertDDisFitz:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard