Mourning

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Anyone else respect Alonzo Mourning? He was one hell of a player and a even better person. His comeback was amazing and when his career ended, how he refused to be carried off the floor that sumes up his whole career.

I just saw Homecoming on ESPN and it was a great watch...

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
The very first Suns game I seen in person was the Heat at Suns.

My buddy and I snuck down to courtside about an hour or so prior to the game and Mourning was shooting free throws and nobody else was on the court.

I'm 6'5" and at that time I weighed about 230 lbs. He came over and said hello. The largest man I'd ever seen up to that point. The guy was a hulk of man. He was very nice but for a senior in high school I couldn't get over his size. I'd been used to towering over everybody so it was a surprising change of pace.

We got ran back to the rafters moments later by security.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Gervin

Remember George Gervin? He was cool. The "Iceman" lol. I saw a dude who looked sort of like him a couple of days ago lol. Class act.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember George Gervin? He was cool. The "Iceman" lol. I saw a dude who looked sort of like him a couple of days ago lol. Class act.
Hey, guess what...my 8th grade teacher was named Wesley Wrucke. He had a poster of Gervin up in his classroom.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Anyone else respect Alonzo Mourning? He was one hell of a player and a even better person. His comeback was amazing and when his career ended, how he refused to be carried off the floor that sumes up his whole career.

I just saw Homecoming on ESPN and it was a great watch...

Obviously someone hacked Andrew's account and made this post. It has nothing to do with Shaq so it can't be the real Andrew.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson