2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
in the PFF draft simulator, he was a regular pick for the Cards at #105

it always felt too low -- but its not hard to imagine him going in the 2nd round now

Not hard to see him going late round 1 or early round 2. He crushed the combine and had 20 sacks in college as an interior linemen, included 6 each of the last 2 years.

His biggest downside is he's 24 already.

Last year we had Mazi Smith at #26 and Brian Bresee at #29 and he should probably be in that range, been in a strong class I'd guess early to mid 2nd? I can't see how a D linemen that can move like that, has thoughs stats and plays relentlessly goes any lower.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Man, people still thinking an Edge that runs 4.44 at 250lb with 34.5" arms, 83" wing and had 23 sacks in the SEC isn't going to top 10 is wild.
Turner is going higher than people think. He could go to the Chargers depending on what happens with Mack and Bosa.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
honest question:

has an edge guy who ticks all the boxes athletically, but didnt have great college production turn into a real NFL pass rusher?

Danielle Hunter comes to mind. Others?

asking for Chop Robinson
Ezekiel Ansah. It's sometimes does work out. It's a gamble.

I'd gamble on greatness with #27.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not hard to see him going late round 1 or early round 2. He crushed the combine and had 20 sacks in college as an interior linemen, included 6 each of the last 2 years.

His biggest downside is he's 24 already.

Last year we had Mazi Smith at #26 and Brian Bresee at #29 and he should probably be in that range, been in a strong class I'd guess early to mid 2nd? I can't see how a D linemen that can move like that, has thoughs stats and plays relentlessly goes any lower.
Draft rankings are partially built on player rankings that are influenced by how many stars a player received in high school. That's why you see so much movement every year once people have a chance to dig deeper on individual players.

Fiske was never a fourth round pick, that was ignorant draft fan boys who ranked him there. Too productive, and now proven to be too good of an athlete to go later.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Not sure Bidwill lets Monti trade down again. MHJ is not only an elite prospect but he’s a money maker. He wants Fitz 2.0.
Really hard for me to be on the side of getting noted failson Michael Bidwill out of football operations while also hoping he intervenes here.

There are probably five WRs in this draft class that will have very good NFL careers. There's no guarantee that MHJ will be one of them.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
-
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
TLDR# Cards strongly considering trade back. Might do it even if MHJ is on the board.

I'm not going to bother with the JJ McCarthy stuff as it complete BS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort