2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
as pundits go, Albright seems pretty dialed in
He is, but I should clarify even despite modest comparisons it was more so about he doesnt see Alt going top 5.

And his intel doesnt matter if MHJ is gone and Monti is locked in at OL first.

Because as Allbright and others pointed out the Cards were going to take PJJ at 3 if not for the trade down.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he can be a plus 3-4 end. Or have him play as a jumbo OLB.

A lot of rankings I've seen have him listed an D line, not Edge. He said he played at 305 last year. He's down to 290 at the moment. Feels like his frame is more comfortable at that weight.

Maybe a dollar store JJ Watt. Can move around and do a little of both.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
A lot of rankings I've seen have him listed an D line, not Edge. He said he played at 305 last year. He's down to 290 at the moment. Feels like his frame is more comfortable at that weight.

Maybe a dollar store JJ Watt. Can move around and do a little of both.
I think he plays the JJ Watt type role. He's a big, strong, quick guy. He can win with power and speed. Good bull rush and hand usage.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This question has probably been asked, but not sure if it was in a poll. If MHJ goes in the top three, what should we do? Either by name or by position. From what I've read the following positions seem to make the most sense, plus a trade back. If there isn't a poll, would someone who knows their way around a computer, set up a poll. Thanks.
Positions: WR, OT, Edge, DL and Trade, are my choices. Some might want to add a QB.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
This question has probably been asked, but not sure if it was in a poll. If MHJ goes in the top three, what should we do? Either by name or by position. From what I've read the following positions seem to make the most sense, plus a trade back. If there isn't a poll, would someone who knows their way around a computer, set up a poll. Thanks.
Positions: WR, OT, Edge, DL and Trade, are my choices. Some might want to add a QB.
I left out EDGE and DT and other options. Keep it simple.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I would remove edge from that list unless we trade out of the top 10

OP
OP
football karma

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
honest question:

has an edge guy who ticks all the boxes athletically, but didnt have great college production turn into a real NFL pass rusher?

Danielle Hunter comes to mind. Others?

asking for Chop Robinson

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just when I was about to post I hope Dallas Turner's combine doesnt temp Monti into targeting him in a trade down.

And then they show Monti giggling about his 4.47 40 smh lol

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just when I was about to post I hope Dallas Turner's combine doesnt temp Monti into targeting him in a trade down.

And then they show Monti giggling about his 4.47 40 smh lol
You are hilarious

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, people still thinking an Edge that runs 4.44 at 250lb with 34.5" arms, 83" wing and had 23 sacks in the SEC isn't going to top 10 is wild.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man, people still thinking an Edge that runs 4.44 at 250lb with 34.5" arms, 83" wing and had 23 sacks in the SEC isn't going to top 10 is wild.
Depends on what happens at QB with the Falcons and if Nabers or Odunze are still on the board for the Bears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92