THE WAY OF THE GUNN - DCU’S NEW ERA

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Neither funny nor interesting? Fair. But I think that applies to just about every movie in the Snydervers, with the notable exception of Wonder Woman and possibly Man of Steel.
Yep. I would argue you can point out a huge wasted opportunity with an actor in almost every single Snyderverse film.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Yep. I would argue you can point out a huge wasted opportunity with an actor in almost every single Snyderverse film.
Curious how you would apply that statement to Wonder Woman, which was a really good movie, and one of the best DC superhero movies, definitely the best DC superhero movie since The Dark Knight.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious how you would apply that statement to Wonder Woman, which was a really good movie, and one of the best DC superhero movies, definitely the best DC superhero movie since The Dark Knight.
I said "almost".

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a long list of boring ass movies I hate and everyone else loves. Joker is right next to You Will Be Bored. (There will be blood). There isn't anything memorable about it at all beyond some dancing on stairs

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I have a long list of boring ass movies I hate and everyone else loves. Joker is right next to You Will Be Bored. (There will be blood). There isn't anything memorable about it at all beyond some dancing on stairs
I'm with you for There Will Be Blood but we're not even close on Joker.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard