OT: Other games 12-10/11-23

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Is it just me or did the Bills’ DB anticipate the lateral? Almost an incredible play (not that it mattered).
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL refs at it again, Dak rolls left, Dallas has 2 guys blocking Jordan Davis, as he starts to turn to pursue Dak the guy on the left clearly holds him, the ref right there throws the flag. Dak completes it to Lamb for a TD and then the refs get together and announce, there is no penalty on the play? WTF, that is a hold every game I watch all year, they say it over and over when the defender turns and tries to disengage the OL has can't grab or pull on the jersey or the refs will see it and call it every time. Exactly what happened, they saw it, threw the flag and then said oh never mind

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL refs at it again, Dak rolls left, Dallas has 2 guys blocking Jordan Davis, as he starts to turn to pursue Dak the guy on the left clearly holds him, the ref right there throws the flag. Dak completes it to Lamb for a TD and then the refs get together and announce, there is no penalty on the play? WTF, that is a hold every game I watch all year, they say it over and over when the defender turns and tries to disengage the OL has can't grab or pull on the jersey or the refs will see it and call it every time. Exactly what happened, they saw it, threw the flag and then said oh never mind
It's like they huddle and ask did you get an envelope taped to your locker. All nod their head and pick up the flag

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jordan Davis is #90

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media