Arizona Cardinals @ Pittsburgh Steelers Pregame thread. 11/26/23-12/2/23

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Welp. Guess who’s running his mouth?

Reaction score
It's probably a combination of my age and the fact that I listen to VERY different genres of music, but I've only heard of one or two of those names.
I'm oldish as well but I listen to a lot of genres including rap but I only knew a couple as well. I'm more of a Death Row records guy or NWA /Eazy E.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Even with drafting MHJR, I still wouldn’t mind going to the WR well again with one of our 3rd round picks, or maybe 4th.
Completely. One would’ve hoped that Michael Wilson would have secured himself a role in the next Cards playoff team, but here we are. West Coast Early Doucet.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Steelers

Cardinals head coach Jonathan Gannon said that WR Hollywood Brown (heel) is trending in the right direction to play, but he’s officially tagged as questionable. CB Antonio Hamilton (groin), CB Starling Thomas (ankle), OL Elijah Wilkinson (neck), and WR Michael Wilson (shoulder) will not play. S Joey Blount (knee), TE Trey McBride (groin), WR Zach Pascal (personal), DL Kevin Strong (knee), and S Jalen Thompson (ribs) are listed as questionable.

Steelers S Minkah Fitzpatrick (hamstring) is off the injury report and ready to play after missing four games. DT Montravius Adams (ankle) is listed as questionable.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. You can't count on Wilson to be anything, Hollywood probably won't be around, and the rest...yeah, let's draft two of them.
Draft one and steal Michael Pittman. Great 50/50 guy and great blocker. Along with MHJ they would change the entire dynamics of this passing attack.