Indy Rumor from a Good Source - Cards not active in Free Agency due to trading down

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I agree! If it weren’t for three plays on the final drive, we’d have our Super Bowl. Play 1) can’t remember the DT but he had Rothensburger sacked at the 2 yard line but let him get away 2) Fransisco on the field taking a nap… he fell down and the WR gained like 35 yards 3) everyone knows the final dagger. Still can’t believe both feet touched. What is done is done I guess and I’m almost over it.
That was Dockett who had Rothenburger and let him get away.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I agree! If it weren’t for three plays on the final drive, we’d have our Super Bowl. Play 1) can’t remember the DT but he had Rothensburger sacked at the 2 yard line but let him get away 2) Fransisco on the field taking a nap… he fell down and the WR gained like 35 yards 3) everyone knows the final dagger. Still can’t believe both feet touched. What is done is done I guess and I’m almost over it.
The pick 6 at end of half killed us.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Re: 2 - It was DRC's coverage responsibility. He took a bad angle, slipped and was the real cause of that gain.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was Dockett.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Aaron Francisco and the idiot DC that schemed him to cover their best receiver, leading to a huge chunk gain, killed us.
And then he won the SB with Indy the next year if I remember correctly. The irony of it all...oh the pain, the pain...

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
O
Nope. Aaron Francisco and the idiot DC that schemed him to cover their best receiver, leading to a huge chunk gain, killed us.
Of course, but a 10 to 14 point swing in one play didn’t?

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
It was the pick 6 by Harrison for a 101 yard interception return for a touchdown with 0 on clock at the end of a half that killed us. Those type of plays are hard to overcome in many ways.

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
Not quite. DRC tried to jump Ben’s pass when he pump faked, leaving Holmes open. Ben passed to Holmes, Francisco falls down, and the rest is history. That is the play that really killed us. Before that play they were probably on pace for a medium to long range field goal to send the game to OT.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose