Cards Hire Jonathan Gannon as New HC

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I’m actually starting to like the Cards went with a defensive coach. Offenses are easier to fix than defense.

Other than Andy Reid/Mahomes no team is just going out there outscoring teams.

Three of the best coaches in the league are defensive guys in Belichick, Carroll, and Tomlin.

Even McVay and Shanahan only win when they have had pretty dominant defenses.
of the final 4 teams this year 3 had a top 5 defense... the 4th team was ranked 10th

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lmao:

Insight?

They would have named a sandwich, a boulevard, their next child after him at half-time and then declared him a bum at full-time.
Yeah no. That would be like saying Cards fans are stupid based off some of our worst members of the board.

I'm not willing to do that, nor discount their knowledge.

It is also like commenting on the value of a Youtube video based on the comments below. There are bad apples everywhere.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not particularly excited about Gannon right now, but I am excited that the rot has been excised.

Keim was the biggest problem in this organization and the fact that he is gone and the Cardinals can now build a credible organization with a coach from a credible organization is exciting.
This.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kliff‘s problem wasn’t just that Kyler failed it’s that the entire team and organization was a shitshow.

If the culture is good and other parts of the ball are playing well then he’ll keep his job. Whisenhunt got a full 3 years after Warmwe and only got fired when the non-QB stuff started falling apart.
Dunno. The horror show around the QB position is a what got him fired.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who cares anymore? Lol.

MB still wants his little paws all over this team.. he'll be what he'll be and we'll all be screwed. We just have to hope he hits the jackpot ever now and then. It's our way of life. We're used to it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn