RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
things i learned:

Kyler is in the facility
He seems genuinely happy
he is wearing a Smiths t-shirt

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Makes me feel so much better. You can tell by Kyler's reaction that he felt Gannon's energy was real and not a front. Kliff always came off to me as someone who knew he was just lucky to be there (no matter how hard he worked) and any time he showed energy, it was forced and not authentic.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eagles fans booed Santa Claus and cheered when Michael Irvin was badly injured. Why do we value their opinions, again?
Because they have way more insight into our new coach than most Cards fans?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Yeah - totally different vibe than the other guy, in a good way.
I'm not particularly excited about Gannon right now, but I am excited that the rot has been excised.

Keim was the biggest problem in this organization and the fact that he is gone and the Cardinals can now build a credible organization with a coach from a credible organization is exciting.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Insiders like him.

Don't really care about fans, by any team, to sway my opinion. Slightly excited, as VJ is leaving. He has been eyed as an up and comer HC for a couple years.
If the reports are true, that the Eagles basically spent the last day and a half trying to keep him, I'll take their word for it.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
St. Ignatious is a big time high school power here in Ohio. So him and Kyler have that in common :).

I’m not going to bash the hire at all. Out of the remaining candidates, I think he was probably the best left. Like has been said, after Payton, who knows who’s going to be the one that delivers?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
He can't.
Kliff‘s problem wasn’t just that Kyler failed it’s that the entire team and organization was a shitshow.

If the culture is good and other parts of the ball are playing well then he’ll keep his job. Whisenhunt got a full 3 years after Warmwe and only got fired when the non-QB stuff started falling apart.

Last edited:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I’m actually starting to like the Cards went with a defensive coach. Offenses are easier to fix than defense.

Other than Andy Reid/Mahomes no team is just going out there outscoring teams.

Three of the best coaches in the league are defensive guys in Belichick, Carroll, and Tomlin.

Even McVay and Shanahan only win when they have had pretty dominant defenses.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn