Week 4 Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 1/30/23-2/5/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No one is missing that because it’s completely immaterial to the fact that Flores IS NOT INTERVIEWING FOR HEAD COACH ANYWHERE.

And only ONE interview for DC.

Real hot commodity…

He's had 3 interviews for DC. Browns, Falcons and Vikings.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So a guy who was paid $22 million to play 10 total games over 3 years wasn't happy with an offer and now has some sour grapes about it. Interesting
He didnt owe the team money in arrears because of an injury. He was negotiating on good faith, his pay for the future, based on the productivity of his recent past. Man, guys will forever go after the players trying to get all they can from a league that regularly chews em up and spits em out. Remarkable, really. I love my Cards. Im NEVER going to take their side in a labor disagreement.

Well, maybe not never, but Alford particularly didnt derserve to be lowballed, and we needed the help. More Keim garbage GMing in my opnion.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Michael liquidating to pay off Kliff and Keim.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
A gas fireplace that burns through polished stones, much like the dreams of Cardinal fans everywhere is the preeminent sign of douchebaggery. Both our owner and our former coach warmed their nethers near them. Eff them.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He didnt owe the team money in arrears because of an injury. He was negotiating on good faith, his pay for the future, based on the productivity of his recent past. Man, guys will forever go after the players trying to get all they can from a league that regularly chews em up and spits em out. Remarkable, really. I love my Cards. Im NEVER going to take their side in a labor disagreement.

Well, maybe not never, but Alford particularly didnt derserve to be lowballed, and we needed the help. More Keim garbage GMing in my opnion.
Far be it from me… a notorious Keim basher to defend him… about anything… but considering no one else in the league kicked Alford’s tires all season says there was probably a good deal of fault in both parties coming to an agreement on a realistic number.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Far be it from me… a notorious Keim basher to defend him… about anything… but considering no one else in the league kicked Alford’s tires all season says there was probably a good deal of fault in both parties coming to an agreement on a realistic number.
Agreed, but ANYTHING above the vet minimum might have at least made the negotiations a little easier, a quick, " we know what youve done to get back to where you were prior to injury" so to speak. But I get it.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What is this "Long history of fuckery"?

I keep hearing it, or words to that effect, yet nobody ever has any examples to point to.
The Arizona Cardinals have the longest championship drought in the NFL, with their last title coming in 1947 as the Chicago Cardinals. That should be all you need to know. I could give you dozens and dozens of examples, but it might takes months to get it all down on paper & I’m not sure it’s worth the trouble.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What is this "Long history of fuckery"?

I keep hearing it, or words to that effect, yet nobody ever has any examples to point to.
They have long been known to be cheap (Dollar Bill Bidwill), from how they treated the players and coaches, to contracts, etc.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know if there’s any actual validity or it’s ever been proven that players bought their own Gatorade…. I believe I read somewhere that was actually false.

But there is a blurb to Gatorade here

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose