PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Jax is headed in the right direction, it IS possible to turn things around quickly

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn. Jags and Chefs. Thats playoff football.
Mahomes on a sprained ankle fighting his ass off...... lawrence lowering the shoulder to bowl through defenders for a much needed first down....

Impressed me. Got me excited. Made me sad. Started wondering why i support this team.
Totally get this. earlier in the thread someone called it creepy that watching theee games makes them think of what Kyler can and can’t do.

To me, that’s idiotic. We are all DIE HARD Cards fans, who spend/waste a RIDICULOUS amount of time just on this board talking and thinking Cardinals. But… while actually watching football… it’s creepy that some people start making connections comparing and contrasting their own team with better teams and then dive in to discussions about why those other teams are better? I mean, none of us care about these other teams 1/100th that we do the Cardinals so naturally some people will use what we’re watching to compare and contrast to our own.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reddick wreaking havoc on the first drive with a sack and then forcing intentional grounding on 4th down.

Still one of the most idiotic decisions Keim ever made.

But at least we have Golden and The Librarian who combined for what… 2 sacks this year?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reddick playing ILB for a week at the Senior Bowl really had a front-office convinced he could play there instead of his actual natural position lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson