Cardinals at Vikings gameday thread 10-30-22

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I ask this to the Kliffy defenders; what exactly is it that you are defending here???? What has done well? What has done well proven success in the past? Has he shown to be a good leader? Motivator ? Creative play caller ? Anything ? I don’t care about the rest of the team.. what has he done well? B cause someone told you he was a creative genius ? Seems about it
It’s really insane. Kliff has been a losing coach his whole career. There’s literally well over a decade of concrete evidence behind this. Dude can’t win. Period.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Harry, if you want to find fault with him whenever you get a chance no matter the situation, go for it... but it is the Dortch fumble, the wrong route by Ertz, an unlikely D-hop drop, and the OL which deserves just as much blame, and you are adding too much Kyler to the stew though some Kyler is in the recipe lol
Even though we committed turnovers and penalties and players made mistakes but ONCE AGAIN we played the first quarter like steaming crap. Even with all the mistakes we play the first quarter better we win this game.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One positive—the D played well in the 2nd half. In fact, statistically the game ended even. It was our dumb turnovers that decided the outcome.
And the mysterious myth about this defense actually being good continues to grow.

The defense gave up 20 points in the second half. And 6 ypc for the game.

Reactions: PJ1

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There should be a fire sale on our talent tomorrow with guys like Watt on the table. This season is done.
Just like in baseball season, it’s time to get what we can. We should not be in the trade for mode but the trade too mode.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Honest question. Should we be sellers? This team isn’t going anywhere. There are a few pieces we could trade. Watt, Green, Ertz?, maybe even Simmons. The only downside is then Keim
Has more picks to mess up.
I would be all for trading Green, Ertz, Golden, and maybe even Connar. As for Simmons, sure if we can get a decent return but I do like the progress that I saw. I don't know if I would trade Watt unless someone wants to pay big for him. He could be a great mentor for Cameron Thomas like he did for Allen.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a long suffering Suns and Cardinals fan I know what you mean. At least the Suns changed GMs which started their turnaround.
And they’ve done nothing but choke at the highest level (2-0 lead in the Finals) and then get smoked in a game 7.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s really insane. Kliff has been a losing coach his whole career. There’s literally well over a decade of concrete evidence behind this. Dude can’t win. Period.
Sad, but it’s the fact that he looks young and successful (a la McVay) that has propelled him into his ongoing opportunities, despite true evidence/analytics that prove otherwise.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Through his many faults, he is tied for the second most wins in franchise history and improvement over 3 seasons. Huge step back this year though.

Texas Tech is definitely the #1 school in Texas where all the 5 star recruits go and college talent is definitely relatively equal across the board.

He wasn't hired for his defensive aptitude nor for his skill in recruiting high school players that's for sure.