Cardinals at Vikings gameday thread 10-30-22

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Honest question. Should we be sellers? This team isn’t going anywhere. There are a few pieces we could trade. Watt, Green, Ertz?, maybe even Simmons. The only downside is then Keim
Has more picks to mess up.
Can’t sell Simmons. And he’s our only playmaker on defense.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I ask this to the Kliffy defenders; what exactly is it that you are defending here???? What has done well? What has done well proven success in the past? Has he shown to be a good leader? Motivator ? Creative play caller ? Anything ? I don’t care about the rest of the team.. what has he done well? B cause someone told you he was a creative genius ? Seems about it

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Reminder: we get hard knocks in like a week. Gonna be the most depressing show of all time.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not that I thought we were but this IMO ends any chance at a playoff berth. By the time we get Hollywood back we'll have too many losses.

You can see the pieces at teh skill positions are there with him to improve the offense even with the bad OL but we're going to likely lose at least 2 of the next 3 if not all of them so by the time Hollywood is back we'll be out anyways.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seriously question just how long it will be now, before Kliffy loses whatever control and respect he has left with the team.
I seriously question Kyler’s ability to remain mentally and physically strong throughout a 17 game season.
I’m done questioning Keim’s security with this team, as it’s abundantly clear Mike B will never hold Keim accountable, for anything…

It's sad because everything starts with the GM since the ownership is not going to change.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I love everything about Eno, but he’s not a 17 game starter. Perfectly fine back up and fill-in.
And, I’d argue it’s not so much an issue with the oline not creating holes, as it is Kliffy’s amateurish offensive schemes and play-calling.
To an extent, but running the ball for the most part is real simple on a lot of those, you beat your guy and Price, the keystone of the OL, crumbled more than once

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I ask this to the Kliffy defenders; what exactly is it that you are defending here???? What has done well? What has done well proven success in the past? Has he shown to be a good leader? Motivator ? Creative play caller ? Anything ? I don’t care about the rest of the team.. what has he done well? B cause someone told you he was a creative genius ? Seems about it
All of this and the inexplicable reality that he’s gotten worse over the last four seasons.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson