Cardinals at Vikings gameday thread 10-30-22

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kliff didn't throw the dumb ints or fumble the punt.
Nope he called seventy thousand million sideways plays that were worthless, decided to AJ green, essentially making us play 10 on 11, and the god damned clock issues persist. It’s actually a freaking calling card of this team.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What pisses me off is that this team is so stupid that even if we pull out a win at the end, watching the game wasn't even enjoyable. This team is annoying to watch. I've seen some hideous football but this team makes me want to break things.

And for the love of all that is holy, get an offensive coordinator to smooth out the communication issues and everything else. It's fundamental at this point.
Been saying that all year. This team is flat out hard to root for.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Honest question. Should we be sellers? This team isn’t going anywhere. There are a few pieces we could trade. Watt, Green, Ertz?, maybe even Simmons. The only downside is then Keim
Has more picks to mess up.
Honestly we should of Kliff isn’t giving up play calling duties… but we couldn’t get anything for AJ Green or Ertz. Ertz has good not great hands and has zero speed at this point in his career. Zero separation

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kliff didn't throw the dumb ints or fumble the punt.
Yea he just called a thousand horizontal plays & abandoned what was working last game, which was a lot of pre-snap motion & moving our WRs around.

You & Britcard should be ashamed for this. Jesus Christ.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Serious question: does this team ever practice a two-minute drill?
Another genuine question:

Do teams have proper referees and time keepers for training sessions? Do we have speakers blaring crowd noise at maximum volume so the players can't hear?

It doesn't feel like we've rehearsed these situations under genuine game conditions. Everything from time outs, communication, clock management, snapping the ball, knowing when to go out of bounds or stay in, the freaking rules (Eno), etc seems sloppy

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
How often does Murray go down after a glancing blow. He has the least physical strength of any starting QB
Harry, if you want to find fault with him whenever you get a chance no matter the situation, go for it... but it is the Dortch fumble, the wrong route by Ertz, an unlikely D-hop drop, and the OL which deserves just as much blame, and you are adding too much Kyler to the stew though some Kyler is in the recipe lol

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nope he called seventy thousand million sideways plays that were worthless, decided to AJ green, essentially making us play 10 on 11, and the god damned clock issues persist. It’s actually a freaking calling card of this team.
Please trade green for a used jock strap, he was completely worthless today. We trade for Anderson but don’t use him. He absolutely can’t be worse than Green and that decision comes down to Incompetence by KK

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seriously question just how long it will be now, before Kliffy loses whatever control and respect he has left with the team.
I seriously question Kyler’s ability to remain mentally and physically strong throughout a 17 game season.
I’m done questioning Keim’s security with this team, as it’s abundantly clear Mike B will never hold Keim accountable, for anything…
The KKK Trio leaves a lot to be desired in pretty much every way.

And they all just got FIVE YEAR EXTENSIONS.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison