Our franchise QB

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m curious. Why do you and a lot of people on this forum continue to follow this team. Obviously I’ve been strictly a reader over the last several years but the ongoing hate, name calling, etc blows my mind. You all are clearly miserable. Why subject yourself to such misery, hatred, and unhappiness over a freaking football team?
And there’s the obligatory calling out of someone’s fandom. Some posters just can’t control themselves.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing how much power commentators have by just talking, disregarding all other broadcasts and hundreds of thousands of people watching.

Have you seen his kicks in previous games?

Have you seen him on an NFL team before this?

Did you see him in warmups?

Do you think he will ever land an NFL job again?

A jinx is more of, this kicker made 30 in a row, then misses. Which still isn't a jinx cause you can say that forever (31, 32) and yeah eventually you will be right and casually forget all the times you were wrong.

A bad kicker missing a pressure kick is like saying water is wet.
I'm just disagreeing and moving on.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Every single person on this board would have been legit excited (before the game) with the scenario of being down by 3 with the ball and a very makeable FG.

So damn tired of the constant doom and gloom.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Every single person on this board would have been legit excited (before the game) with the scenario of being down by 3 with the ball and a very makeable FG.

This is sad. Cardinals are 3-8 in the last 11 games with starting QB playing you are saying down by three in the last game and others should be happy?

No wonder Cardinals don't have the pressure to put a good team year after year

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
This is sad. Cardinals are 3-8 in the last 11 games with starting QB playing you are saying down by three in the last game and others should be happy?

Against the only undefeated team in the NFL that was supposed to blow us out by all experts and everyone on this board.

The point - we played better than everyone expected but as always - this board is focused 99% on trash talking players/coaches/GM.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Against the only undefeated team in the NFL that was supposed to blow us out by all experts and everyone on this board.

The point - we played better than everyone expected but as always - this board is focused 99% on trash talking players/coaches/GM.

Looks like you are a "wow, that is a quality loss" kinda of fan. Carry on pal...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No one is forcing you to read a message board for a team that’s lost 8 of their last 11 and 8 straight at home.

Maybe that’s the reason for the doom and gloom?

Expecting fans to be sunshine and roses over blowing a chance to go 3-2, (while the rest of the league is mocking our incompetence at the end of the game) is confusing to me.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t calling out anybody’s fandom. Just a simple question. Why do it if it makes one so miserable?
it ain't voluntary!

After last year's back to back epic Cardinals/Suns collapses, I thought I had really mellowed. Didn't get mad at the end of either season, was just kinda... meh this season... happy (and pretty hammered when we won), but I let the losses roll off my back and didn't even bother watching the second half of the Chiefs game, which was really something for opening day.

but end of game yesterday, old Cheese started Cheese-ing out. It was only Ouchie's pool and hot tub that saved me.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So you love a player that kills us twice in five games with cowardly football decisions. Cool. I don't. It's inexcusable. I don't demand a QB that always wins or is great. I demand a QB that actually ******* tries.
That’s just dumb to say he doesn’t try! We are not even in any game without him, geesh do you people not remember having garbage QBs? That play did not lose the game period! He was aware we had NO timeouts and was trying to just get to sticks and get the **** down to save time! All you saying lower the shoulder or go headfirst into the three defenders there waiting are crazy! Let’s say he goes headfirst they light his ass up and dislocates his shoulder or some other hard hitting injury and boom our season is OVER! It’s a split second decision that came up a hair short it is what it is. You still have a 43 yrs kick which should be 80-85% makable by almost any kicker. When you have no timeouts you should be throwing the ******* ball more anyway not running plays, this **** is on KK and his goofball playcalling! Honestly to me it’s on our D that keeps letting teams own them the first few drives on games and starting in 10 point holes and then the O pressing trying to compensate!

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
No one is forcing you to read a message board for a team that’s lost 8 of their last 11 and 8 straight at home.

Maybe that’s the reason for the doom and gloom?

Expecting fans to be sunshine and roses over blowing a chance to go 3-2, (while the rest of the league is mocking our incompetence at the end of the game) is confusing to me

Some of us would also like to enjoy the message board and not have to deal with the constant vitriol.

It would be one thing if this was unique but this board has a history of sucking the life out of any happiness.
Warner vs Leinart.
K1 vs Rosen.
The general HATE for K1 from day 1.
BA - Criticized him constantly then complain when the Cardinals get rid of him.
I could go on and on and on and on. It's always doom and gloom.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Some of us would also like to enjoy the message board and not have to deal with the constant vitriol.

It would be one thing if this was unique but this board has a history of sucking the life out of any happiness.
Warner vs Leinart.
K1 vs Rosen.
BA - love him, he sucks/replace him, why are the Cardinals so stupid by letting him go.
Message Boards are like Democracies. They are messy but works for most.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Warner vs Leinart.
K1 vs Rosen.
BA - Criticized him constantly then complain when the Cardinals get rid of him.
We have an ignore feature for a reason. You don't like what someone says, ignore them.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kliff literally said we were focused on the tie.

Given from where we started and the time available, I would imagine that an opportunity to tie was goal one, and it succeeded. That said: if KM had garnered the first down, there was a chance to go for the win, I guess. KK, in the after-game presser, said that he would have considered a safe throw.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard