Our franchise QB

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Maybe fanboy blinders is simply the opposite side of coin to the hater blinders that some exhibit.. the truth is usually somewhere in the middle :thumbup:
2 bitch moves in 5 games that cost the team dearly. It's not hating on a player too scared to take a hit for the team and too stupid to mitigate that cowardice.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They may have dodged a bullet, but they still did what they had to in the fourth. Crunch time. They ran the ball down our throat all quarter. Our defense was a huge let down in that last possession IMO.
They scored 6 points in the second half.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You are such a wussy coach. Call your players out. You’re not their friend you are their boss. On TV he looked easily a half a yard short. You’re right there on the sideline give me a break.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And now these are flying around the Internet lol:

Attachments

• F6C41871-8B49-4594-890E-E5530169DA24.jpeg
    F6C41871-8B49-4594-890E-E5530169DA24.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 3
  • B7634172-E958-4D44-8FCF-D3C03C70CBB6.jpeg
    B7634172-E958-4D44-8FCF-D3C03C70CBB6.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 3

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not dumb enough to "want him off the team"...I want him to play better. Your comment was laughable. Who do you want to replace him with? To say he doesn't try is also plain silly. He did drive us down into nearly chip shot FG range, even with the boneheaded play at the end
Stout after losses are hilarious. You should enjoy the moment.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Then you're a moron, KK. But we already knew that.

You are such a wussy coach. Call your players out. You’re not their friend you are their boss. On TV he looked easily a half a yard short. You’re right there on the sideline give me a break.
While I dont think KK is a moron. Are we forgetting how he called a timeout on this 3rd down Isabella play despite him not geting the first down. Thus saving the Dolphins time to score a FG (which is what we lost by)
At 5:18

I think both coach and QB are not composed when they need to be in pressure situations. Kliff probably really thought he had the 1st.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He showed no indication of trolling.

You just need to calm down.

Actually a drive by post strictly for the reason of calling out another poster and not debating the topic is the actual definition of trolling.

Stout

Reaction score
He showed no indication of trolling.

You just need to calm down.
And I quote, "Stout after losses are hilarious. You should enjoy the moment."

Troll troll troll troll....troll troll troll troll....he's trolling...he's trolling...he's trolling lol

Perhaps mind your own business and discuss the game?

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
Actually a drive by post strictly for the reason of calling out another poster and not debating the topic is the actual definition of trolling.
I didn’t sense he called him out in a negative way. I would argue the constant cussing is the definition & calling someone else a troll is the the definition of trolling.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m a little less apt to blame the kid if the guys on the comms are yelling to clock it.
Jesus. You are reaching Tango/Jake levels of excuses for Kyler.

The horrific overthrow of Ertz was bad enough on that drive. The slide was beyond pathetic. But to follow that up by blaming spiking the ball on someone else when he is THE DAMN QB AND SHOULD KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON is laughable.

It’s okay to just say Kyler blew that game, Mao. You won’t turn in to dust to be critical of the stupid, weak ass that he showed the world today.

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
And I quote, "Stout after losses are hilarious. You should enjoy the moment."

Troll troll troll troll....troll troll troll troll....he's trolling...he's trolling...he's trolling lol

Perhaps mind your own business and discuss the game?
I have seen your posts and you have no problem riding into other people’s business. It’s not a one-way street.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah the “haters” are basing our opinions off what’s happens on the field and the results that occur from them. The bad decisions and missed wide open throws. Fanboys always have an excuse for why those happen. And weirdly it’s almost NEVER On Kyler. It’s always a deflection. That’s the epitome of being a fanboy.
Ok. Just as some who will deflect heavily when shown results and what happens on the field when he does well. But I get ya.
2 bitch moves in 5 games that cost the team dearly. It's not hating on a player too scared to take a hit for the team and too stupid to mitigate that cowardice.
See above.

Lol. I kid. But geez man... Just own it a bit. You got some pretty strong dislike/hate for the dude. Honest question, do you find it hard to give him credit even when he does well?

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He’s now neck and neck with Hackett in Denver for the title of league’s worst coach. I just don’t buy this inexcusable explanation. What a difference it would be if MB had had the sense to put this guy on a one-year “prove it” deal.

Stout

Reaction score
I have seen your posts and you have no problem riding into other people’s business. It’s not a one-way street.
Sure I do. It's a message board and would be boring if nobody argued about anything. But when you ride to the defense of someone directly trolling a poster, you look bad by association.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison